Wassup forums, me and a load of mates, having missed out on 2018, are thinking of going to the 2019 festival. 

Wondering who all of you beautiful people think headliners/ other significant bands/acts/whatever will be.

many thanks, appreciate any responses!

43 minutes ago, C14S said:

Wassup forums, me and a load of mates, having missed out on 2018, are thinking of going to the 2019 festival. 

Wondering who all of you beautiful people think headliners/ other significant bands/acts/whatever will be.

many thanks, appreciate any responses!

Muse

Metallica

Smashing Pumkpins

F+TM again

I'm thinking to come back to RW but it depends on the dates...I assume they'll be back between June/July next year considering Glastonbury will be back.

Edited by alan_ts

Metallica will play in may in France according to Zegut... If they also play in Belgium at that moment, not sure they'll play at RW... 

I'd say Florence & The Machine, Kendrick Lamar or Eminem, Mumford & Sons + two huge headliners... I'd like The Smashing Pumpkins, Green Day and The Cure to be back 

2 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Wow, that would be an extremely boring lineup (for me). 

This isn't my wishlist, I'd have Kendrick in there somewhere. Don't know enough about Smashing Pumpkins or anyone like that to make those predictions, so I have to stick to more modern artists. Wouldn't have predicted Nick Cave, PJ or Jack White last year but they ended up being some of my favourites this time around.

Main:

Metallica
Green Day
Florence 
Kendrick Lamar

The Barn:

Pendulum
Twenty One Pilots
Chase & Status
Biffy Clyro

Other appearances:

Royal Blood / Enter Shikari / Jack Garratt / Years & Years / The Hunna / Foals / Slaves / Alabama Shakes / The Neighbourhood / Sum 41 / The Wombats / Oscar & The Wolf / Catfish & The Bottlemen.

No logic in this at all and The Barn looks too strong but just something I would love to see!

3 hours ago, Cammers said:

No logic in this at all and The Barn looks too strong but just something I would love to see!

That Barn line up would look good in the UK but a bit wack in Belgium. Pendulum and C&S aren't that popular anymore. TOP is a likely sub candidate at this point and Biffy Clyro haven't really grown, could maybe fit in the Steven Wilson spot from this year.

I'd go for:

Metallica

Muse

The smashing pumkins + Weezer

Florence and the Machine + somebody smaller, can't say 

I think Muse and Metallica are nailed up, due to the fact that Muse have nearly autoconfirmed themselves and Metallica we're almost nailed up for this year but they decided to tour in 2019 (right?)

I'd love Tool but I think they will do a loooong american your before thinking of getting back to Europe. If they are not trolling with the new album story...

31 minutes ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

I think Muse and Metallica are nailed up, due to the fact that Muse have nearly autoconfirmed themselves and Metallica we're almost nailed up for this year but they decided to tour in 2019 (right?)

Almost certainly. Both Muse and Metallica have played Werchter during their main tours in recent years