1 hour ago, xydroh said:

already ruled out because of graspop. Also don't understand why this band is suddenly on all festivals on a pretty high position, they've just started.

As with all festivals now, I just don't think there are that many established acts out there now. We're going to have to accept that lesser known artists will be getting higher slots moving forward. That said I've never heard of them. 

42 minutes ago, BlockRockinBeats said:

As with all festivals now, I just don't think there are that many established acts out there now. We're going to have to accept that lesser known artists will be getting higher slots moving forward. That said I've never heard of them. 

but there are, This band has only been playing for 1 year and there's members from letlive and the chariot and the band is already playing higher spots than both these bands had in the past. Doesn't make sense to me.

1 hour ago, BlockRockinBeats said:

Not sure I agree. I think we have more established acts than ever before as all the older acts like Ozzy and The Who are still going right through to the foo fighters and QOTSA generation and down to the acts of today like 21 Pilots and Florence and the Machine.

With the drop in music sales and the rise in money made from Live music we are spoilt for choice

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Btw, does anyone think the lack of line-up pages for Euro fests on here now is a backward step?, a few times I've gone to see what RAR or Hurricane for e.g. have got and it would be easier just to use efests. I get they've been gone a little while but I used to used quite regularly.

I used to do the same tbh but can understand it's probably a time issue to update them all etc 

Just bought my ticket for this, for the third year running now. Line-up is lacking a bit at the moment but I've found in past years there were just too many acts I wanted to see across the weekend anyway lol. That being said, over half the line-up still to go, including key main stage slots and most of the Slope (which was banging last year). Gutted there's no Tame Impala but think I'm gonna go to Lowlands aswell anyway. Can't wait.