58 minutes ago, frontsidecab said:

Majorly holding out hope for Vampire Weekend or Tame Impala (or both).

Yeah I'd be very happy with that. Less of the same acts and more unique ones. Still, I'm surprised that "Rock" Werchter passes up Tenacious D, Strokes, TSP, Metallica, Biffy, Royal Blood, etc. At least, for now. Based on the prior years I'm kinda surprised. Should still be a good show anyway... 

On 2/9/2019 at 11:42 AM, Senan- said:

Yeah I'd be very happy with that. Less of the same acts and more unique ones. Still, I'm surprised that "Rock" Werchter passes up Tenacious D, Strokes, TSP, Metallica, Biffy, Royal Blood, etc. At least, for now. Based on the prior years I'm kinda surprised. Should still be a good show anyway... 

Still time. Quite a bit to be announced yet. 

10 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I'm seriously thinking about not going this year, It will be for the first time in 10 years I won't go to Rock Werchter. This line up is just really horrendous compared to Rock Werchter standards in my opinion.... 

Not going to wait for the full line-up at least?

58 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I'm seriously thinking about not going this year, It will be for the first time in 10 years I won't go to Rock Werchter. This line up is just really horrendous compared to Rock Werchter standards in my opinion.... 

Me too! As it looks now, I Think Hurricane/Southside looks more appealing with the likes of Cure, Foo Fighters, Interpol, Wolfmother, Tame impala etc. 

51 minutes ago, Aech said:

Are they still a favourite for Glasto? I figured they'd do TRNSMT and All Points East.

Think Neil had some info last I saw, not headlining it... Killers, Stormzy and The Cure with The Strokes under one of those. Tame Impala and Twenty One Pilots for PKP so ruled out. No national or foos yet but I think its coming, on that I'm hoping for Strokes below P!nk and Editors below Muse.

9 hours ago, Muppetmark said:

No announcement this week because of pkp right?

Correct. Even more so, Pukkelpop will reveal a large amount of names next week. Depends on when they do that, but you can assume this means probably no RW-announcement next week. And hopefully RW "saved" some bigger names to "counter" PKP the week after.