4 minutes ago, adequate8 said:

Don’t buy too many tokens because if you’re left with any, it’s pretty much impossible to get a refund 

Yeah I bought the bare minimum offered as a bundle with the four day tickets. I'm banking on bringing a bunch of smaller snacks instead. How many tokens would be good to have? 

2 minutes ago, Senan- said:

I'm from Australia, I'll be travelling around the western continent in the months before and after the festival. 

I mean in terms of transport to and from the festival it's pretty well organised really. Remember your ticket also classes as a rail pass the day befors when you're travelling to Leuven.

Twenty more for Rock Werchter 2019! New for 27 June are Ólafur Arnalds and Maribou State. Snarky Puppy, Masego Music, Jessie Reyez, Whispering Sons and Our Last Night have been added to the bill for Friday 28th June, while AURORA, SYML, Barns Courtney, All Them Witches and Alice Phoebe Lou are be confirmed for Saturday 29 June. Balthazar, Parkway Drive, Tamino, RY X, Lewis Capaldi, De Staat, Black Honey and Laurel will all be in Werchter on Sunday 30 June.

More names will be added to the line-up shortly. Tickets:www.rockwerchter.be. One-day tickets for Friday 29 June are sold out. A waiting list has been opened. All other ticket categories are still available. #RW19

5 minutes ago, eratiti007 said:

Twenty more for Rock Werchter 2019! New for 27 June are Ólafur Arnalds and Maribou State. Snarky Puppy, Masego Music, Jessie Reyez, Whispering Sons and Our Last Night have been added to the bill for Friday 28th June, while AURORA, SYML, Barns Courtney, All Them Witches and Alice Phoebe Lou are be confirmed for Saturday 29 June. Balthazar, Parkway Drive, Tamino, RY X, Lewis Capaldi, De Staat, Black Honey and Laurel will all be in Werchter on Sunday 30 June.

I must be getting old...

• Like 1