5 minutes ago, Gossard said:

Hey @Jazebel, you think these days are starting tomorrow? If so, any clues? :D

Realistically, Tame Impala and Editors as a sub and a headliner. Greta Van Fleet and Biffy Clyro would be great. I've given up hope on Volbeat for the time being!

Did anyone catch the Jimmy Eat World and Frank Turner tour? Both would be great additions!

1 hour ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Random thought, could Liam Gallagher sub muse sunday. Moreless confirmed to be at Glastonbury on the Friday which would give them a day off in between.

I think Liam Gallagher could feature, but I don't think he's big enough to sub for Muse, when his brother have played afternoons many times now.  Noel is still a bigger solo-artist. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, lightsnowpatrol said:

Random thought, could Liam Gallagher sub muse sunday. Moreless confirmed to be at Glastonbury on the Friday which would give them a day off in between.

I'm still holding out that editors will take that sub but if it was too be Liam Gallagher

Then I'll be perfectly fine with that myself. 

• Upvote 1