Hi Everyone. I have just joined the forum. My friend and I are booked for Werchter 2019 for our first time. Just been reading all your posts and getting excited :)

My predictions are Tenacious D (hopefully!!), Foals and Twenty One Pilots but I am no expert. 

Either way looking forward to a great weekend  !! Xx

22 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

Honey sugar ice & tea is the standout from the new bmth album. I hope they play it live here 

I like it yeah I definitely think I'll be one of the ones for the live show, how long is their set likely to be 1hr30? I apoligise into MANTRA seems like its made to open their live shows now. Also think Medicine and Wonderful Life are deffo on the setlist might not have time to play it.

28 minutes ago, Glitterbug said:

Hi Everyone. I have just joined the forum. My friend and I are booked for Werchter 2019 for our first time. Just been reading all your posts and getting excited :)

My predictions are Tenacious D (hopefully!!), Foals and Twenty One Pilots but I am no expert. 

Either way looking forward to a great weekend  !! Xx

TOP are almost cert for PKP which doesn't share acts with Werchter so I'd say quite unlikely and Foals have a big show in Belgium still to sell out I think? Tenacious D are my prediction 3rd down on Sunday, really hoping we get them as that days already really good for me!

Just now, Chaarlie said:

I like it yeah I definitely think I'll be one of the ones for the live show, how long is their set likely to be 1hr30? I apoligise into MANTRA seems like its made to open their live shows now. Also think Medicine and Wonderful Life are deffo on the setlist might not have time to play it.

They only do about 75 mins at the headline shows that ive been to. I guess they'll play for an hour? 

5 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

They only do about 75 mins at the headline shows that ive been to. I guess they'll play for an hour? 

yep my mistake the 3rd down acts all played 1hr15 - 1hr last year hopefully that's time for 5 from each of the last 3 albums. Might be an odd day for set lengths as the Cure and Tool will both have long sets.

9 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

TOP are almost cert for PKP which doesn't share acts with Werchter so I'd say quite unlikely and Foals have a big show in Belgium still to sell out I think? Tenacious D are my prediction 3rd down on Sunday, really hoping we get them as that days already really good for me!

The Foals show in Belgium is not that big, so they could still perform at Werchter. They are doing this in The Netherlands: a concert at a venue and a festival. So they are not completely ruled out. 

TOP is probably performing at PKP. I wouldn't count on Tenacious D : when they do a tour in Europe, it's usually a small tour. The tour this year are 6 days back to back at the beginning of June. I don't think they will add extra shows. https://www.tenaciousd.com/

32 minutes ago, Gossard said:

I'd rather have Rebecca Black then Thom York.....!

Rebecca would be a decent sub for him tbf ;)

How does the lowlands lineup effect Werchter? I'd like TI/The Prodigy for Thursday night? Also am I right in saying no Strokes still in Belgium?

1 hour ago, Chaarlie said:

Rebecca would be a decent sub for him tbf ;)

How does the lowlands lineup effect Werchter? I'd like TI/The Prodigy for Thursday night? Also am I right in saying no Strokes still in Belgium?

Still no strokes indeed. Seems unlikely, but with RW you never know. Tame impala/prodigy only likely if they don't go to pkp (  same weekend as lowlands ).

Thom Yorke is almost certain.

We'll know more Friday 9am.