6 minutes ago, gregory said:

'Know it's a different country, but they're subbing to Foo's at Reading this year by the looks of it

There will be 7 artists on the main stage with Pink,Vance Joy and Bang Bang Romeo already confirmed. Bastille will probably be around 19:25 - 20:40 The Script's timeslot before Pink and the other subheadliner.

11 minutes ago, gregory said:

'Know it's a different country, but they're subbing to Foo's at Reading this year by the looks of it

image.png.67d1e894777b00d5cfacebbd1840ad25.png

Reading have the habit of gradually bumping British bands up year by year, Foals headlined a couple of years ago...

Edited by Chaarlie

8 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Disappointing lineup thus far...

Agreed although we are getting fairly strong names , most of them are very pop oritentated. Seem to just be missing that name like smashing pumpkins, tenacious d or strokes etc. I would say unless there is a separate announcement tomorrow we won't get any more big names 

Edited by lightsnowpatrol

So are we thinking for Thursday it'll be: Bastile -> Pink -> Tame Imapla/The Chemical Brothers ?

Then I'm guessing we only have the sub for Sunday as the last big main stage age, which will probably be Editors?

Hopefully we have a few more names in the Barn/Klub C today or tomorrow, especially for the Sunday - we only have 3 names for that day so far. I'm hoping some of the heavily rumoured acts get confirmed - Foals, Elbow, Christine & the Queens, Vampire Weekend, Hozier, Frank Turner.

Rather interesting and exciting package coming up tomorrow. That being said, you should all stop hoping for 'something bigger than P!nk' to be added to Thursday. As the festival itself announced, she's the headliner. Moreover Thursday is pretty likely to be the first day to run out of tickets, while Thursday usually doesn't even sell out easily (not taking into account the occasions when Metallica/Foo Fighters sized behemoths happened to land on Thursday).

Edited by Jazebel
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

7 minutes ago, Jazebel said:

Rather interesting and exciting package coming up tomorrow. That being said, you should all stop hoping for 'something bigger than P!nk' to be added to Thursday. As the festival itself announced, she's the headliner. Moreover Thursday is pretty likely to be the first day to run out of tickets, while Thursday usually doesn't even sell out easily (not taking into account the occasions when Metallica/Foo Fighters sized behemoths happened to land on Thursday).

Any first letter games for tomorrow @Jazebel?

....for me personally, I'm not necessarily hoping for a bigger name then Pink on that Thursday, but I'm hoping for a dance-act like The Prodigy or The Chemical Brothers to close the day.....

10 minutes ago, lighthouse said:

Not exactly a bigger name, but I sure hope for something like Tame Impala to play after her. Even if it was to counter the over-poppyness of the 2 act playing before them. Otherwise the main stage will be quite one dimensional (which is very unusual for RW).

Either way, excited about tomorrow!

Bastille Pink Tame Impala is as bad as it gets imo

On 1/16/2019 at 8:58 AM, birchtree29 said:

There will be 7 artists on the main stage with Pink,Vance Joy and Bang Bang Romeo already confirmed. Bastille will probably be around 19:25 - 20:40 The Script's timeslot before Pink and the other subheadliner.

Yeah, I expect a sequence like The Chemical Brothers/The Prodigy - Pink - Bastille - Christine & the Queens - Sum 41 - Vance Joy - Bang Bang Romeo for thursday.

But honestly, I can't  understand the harsh criticism of the line up .......I mean, we got more headliners than any other festival in the world. If you look at other equal contenders like Roskilde, Mad Cool, Open'er, Lolla Stockholm or even Glastonbury (if Stormzy - The Strokes - The Cure is true) this right here seems to be miles ahead for me.

And with so many great medium-sized bands around, I think they can't do no wrong with the undercard ......I'm curious what to expect for tomorrow morning!