1 hour ago, gregory said:

Good announcement!

More new names for Rock Werchter 2019! New for day two of the festival are Weezer, The 1975, Jungle, Tom Misch and Kurt Vile & The Violators. Macklemore, Clean Bandit and Two Door Cinema Club are confirmed for Saturday. Finally, on the final day of the festival, Underworld is joining the bill.

@visdave34 you were close!

4 out of 9, not bad! Especially since the two that I was most confident about (Christine and Tamino) aren't even in the announcement. Positive they will be there though.

That Friday is a really really strong day for me. I hope Kurt Vile and Jungle clash with The 1975 and BMTH, so that I won't miss the former for any of the other giants on main.

The other days, very underwhelming still. Underworld is awesome of course, would gladly miss Muse for them, and The Blaze seems to be spectacular. Other than that very meh....

56 minutes ago, Luke Routledge said:

Great announcement love Weezer! Seems odd to have Two Door clash with Mumford and Florence on the main stage.

Meh, TDCC is probably playing somewhere in the afternoon.

With Kalkbrenner, Kylie and Underworld we have certified tent closers, all the other acts are to be seen. 

21 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Wanted a R&L style poster for Werchter so I made this one, good indicator of where we're at in terms of  acts to come, I hope, welcome to feedback on where I'm wrong and will try to keep up to date with announcements

werchter 2019.jpg

Two Door won't headline the barn, their image on the lineup page rn is the same as Miles Kane with The Blaze and Clean Bandit above them.

Edit: I'd knock Miles Kane down a slot as well (he played 6th down mainstage at TRNSMT last year) and I also expected Clean Bandit to headline Klub C but I'm probably wrong.

Edited by Aech

17 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Wanted a R&L style poster for Werchter so I made this one, good indicator of where we're at in terms of  acts to come, I hope, welcome to feedback on where I'm wrong and will try to keep up to date with announcements

werchter 2019.jpg

Awesome effort! No way TDCC is still Barn headliner in my book, but the rest seems to be spot on if you ask me... Don't think Macklemore will sub those co-headliners, will he?

Yeah maybe not only put them there as I saw them sub at fib. I'd like a good barn headliner to see instead of Mumford so I hope you're right. I'll move them down to sub then, as for Macklemore I think 4th down is about right, been a while since he's done anything big. Although Post Malone played at 2pm in the barn so anything is possible.

49 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

werchter 2019.jpg

Close to my prediction. I see Macklemore subbing, The Blaze closing the Klub C, TDCC down in the bill as Years and Years.

And probably, sadly, Pink solo headliner

• Like 1

Still think there'll be a main stage closer after Pink, am positive she won't do a set that ends at 1:00 (earliest). My guess would be Chemical Brothers or Prodigy. Both are regulars when they have a new album out. Especially Chems, think I read somewhere that after the last 7 times they had a new album out, they were on the next RW's bill.

Also hope for a decent sub or co-headliner that day, as the Thursday is always the hardest to sell out. Big guns needed!

10 minutes ago, visdave34 said:

Still think there'll be a main stage closer after Pink, am positive she won't do a set that ends at 1:00 (earliest). My guess would be Chemical Brothers or Prodigy. Both are regulars when they have a new album out. Especially Chems, think I read somewhere that after the last 7 times they had a new album out, they were on the next RW's bill.

Also hope for a decent sub or co-headliner that day, as the Thursday is always the hardest to sell out. Big guns needed!

Thursday certainly needs something, it’s whats holding me off at the min.