2 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Thursday: P!NK, Paul Kalkbrenner, Vance Joy, Bang Bang Romeo

Friday: Tool, The Cure, Bring Me The Horizon, Kylie, Years and Years, Nothing But Theives

Saturday: Florence + The Machine, Mumford and Sons, The Blaze, Miles Kane

Sunday: Muse, Yung Blood

Honestly happy, my friend will love P!NK+Paul Kalkbrenner; I'm bloody in love with Friday and I hope BMTH-Tool-The Cure will be a B2B rather than a clash, because BMTH is fun and other two are class. Kylie is an exotic but interesting pick; hope The Blaze will clash with Mumford rather than Florence. Sunday is pretty meh, but 2 bands cant make a judgement

2 hours ago, Chaarlie said:

Thursday: P!NK, Paul Kalkbrenner, Vance Joy, Bang Bang Romeo

Friday: Tool, The Cure, Bring Me The Horizon, Kylie, Years and Years, Nothing But Theives

Saturday: Florence + The Machine, Mumford and Sons, The Blaze, Miles Kane

Sunday: Muse, Yung Blood

Honestly happy, my friend will love P!NK+Paul Kalkbrenner; I'm bloody in love with Friday and I hope BMTH-Tool-The Cure will be a B2B rather than a clash, because BMTH is fun and other two are class. Kylie is an exotic but interesting pick; hope The Blaze will clash with Mumford rather than Florence. Sunday is pretty meh, but 2 bands cant make a judgement

EDIT: How do I delete a double post? ?

Edited by Yelo, the Parmiggiana

1 hour ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

EDIT: How do I delete a double post? ?

I'd expect BMTH to play before the coheadliners on main and Kylie clash with one of them, Kylie vs Tool probably makes the most sense.

Can't help but feel BMTH would be a lot better in The Barn than a mid afternoon slot on the main though.

Edited by alexlloyd

1 hour ago, santowhir said:

This couldn't be any more contrasted to last years lineup if they tried. It's a well set up festival but I've got zero interest this year.

I agree. There's nothing I'd like to see except Muse and possibly Tool. I rest my case however until more bands have been announced. 

On 11/19/2018 at 9:24 PM, Gossard said:

Tenacious D, Smashing Pumpkins and Eagles of Death Metal would be nice next Friday :)

Someone leaked last week that RW will announce 10 names including Kylie. 

He said that wa had to wait a month for new names (3 weeks by now). 

EDIT: He said that on festileaks. 

Edited by Death By Sexy

2 hours ago, Death By Sexy said:

Someone leaked last week that RW will announce 10 names including Kylie. 

He said that wa had to wait a month for new names (3 weeks by now). 

EDIT: He said that on festileaks. 

That would be a change to what they've done for the last few years. That said, things change.