On 10/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, frontsidecab said:

Something I threw together, with names that could be around next summer. Obviously missing Belgian artists and more to satisfy an older audience. Welcoming suggestions for potential inclusions/exclusions

MUSE (1).png

i would go to that

On 10/24/2018 at 6:29 PM, frontsidecab said:

Something I threw together, with names that could be around next summer. Obviously missing Belgian artists and more to satisfy an older audience. Welcoming suggestions for potential inclusions/exclusions

MUSE (1).png

There's rap for the grime fans

There's rock for the rock fans

Theres drum and bass for the dandb fans there a bit of everything for everyone.

29 minutes ago, Sparticus said:

Anyone got a prediction for the last two subs? My predictions either Editors or Volbeat under Muse, and panic at the disco or Kendrick under Pink. Biffy would be great too, how big are they in Belgium?

Editors are still headliners in Belgium, after pink if they play may be a good bet.

35 minutes ago, thetime said:

Editors are still headliners in Belgium, after pink if they play may be a good bet.

I put Editors on the Thursday because Pink is selling out stadiums, and Thursday is the hardest day to sell.

Fingers crossed though, looks like it could be a good year for the undercard too!

21 hours ago, alan_ts said:

I thought the same but i found it on myspace packages

https://www.rockwerchter.be/en/camping/the-hive-my-space/the-hive-my-space-packages

Is the Myspace area seperate from the resort? if so thats super annoying. I went there for the first time last year and i'm now used to the finer things in life!

34 minutes ago, McCallion said:

Is the Myspace area seperate from the resort? if so thats super annoying. I went there for the first time last year and i'm now used to the finer things in life!

My mate says that Myspace is a separated area inside The Hive. 

The Hive Resort is on the opposite side of the street. 

13 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Not too sure of their popularity in Belgium/Europe but could BMTH, 1975, TØP and Massive Attack be the 4 subheadliners?

They could be in the mix but no sub imo. 

Massive Attack could be Barn headliner, 1975 and 21Pilots third down in main and BMTH no idea. 

40 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

Not too sure of their popularity in Belgium/Europe but could BMTH, 1975, TØP and Massive Attack be the 4 subheadliners?

Massive Attack will not do a festival tour this summer due to their Mezzanine tour. Also they are very picky about having no sound at any other stage which caused a cancellation at Mad Cool, so I don’t think Rock Werchter’s tight schedule will allow them to perform like that. 

46 minutes ago, Chaarlie said:

BMTH afternoon Main probably, like 3rd/4th down.
The 1975 could be Klub C headliner/high in The Barn.
Twenty one pilots is still touring in US during RW, I expect them at Pukkelpop.
Massive Attack don't expect them, see comment above why.

7 minutes ago, birchtree29 said:

Massive Attack will not do a festival tour this summer due to their Mezzanine tour. Also they are very picky about having no sound at any other stage which caused a cancellation at Mad Cool, so I don’t think Rock Werchter’s tight schedule will allow them to perform like that. 

Do you think they will not bring their anniversary tour to some festivals?

Anyway the problem at Mad Cool were the sound clash with Franz Ferdinand across the stages, if they have the headline spot in the Barn there will be no sound clashes.