17 hours ago, frontsidecab said:

Something I threw together, with names that could be around next summer. Obviously missing Belgian artists and more to satisfy an older audience. Welcoming suggestions for potential inclusions/exclusions

MUSE (1).png

This lineup is so good!. If RW looks remotely like this, count me in!

3 hours ago, Yelo, the Parmiggiana said:

Few considerations: I think that the bill is realistic but there are too many undervalued acts in there:

Smashing Pumpkins, Lana del Rey and Tame Impala are cohead material, Slash down there is totally unrealistic and I'd say the same about Jungle, Greta Van Fleet and Brockhampton. Other than that, I would buy this 24/7

I didn't have the acts in any specific order besides text-size, will agree that Slash is too low on the poster though.

I see what you mean about Greta, Brockhampton etc. but Rock Werchter has a habit of having acts alot lower than I'd expect. For example Post Malone playing The Barn at 2pm this year, same as Cage the Elephant the year before, Wolf Alice 3pm on the Slope, Franz Ferdinand in Klub C and Stereophonics early on the main stage. 

I could easily see Greta first or second on main stage and Brockhampton first or second in the Barn or Klub C.

2 hours ago, frontsidecab said:

Reckon that final Thursday headliner could well be the Strokes given it's the one they haven't announced, may have to wait for the band's own announcement.

Tbh I'm not even sure The Strokes reach headliner status in Belgium. Or at least not to RW standards. Rather subbing, i.e. for Muse.

I reckon there are still several headliners who haven't announced anything yet, given the relative silence from festivals like Roskilde (only 1 headliner so far), Open'er, Main Square, etc. 

The "Luxury Breakfast" voucher available this year, anyone know if 1 voucher is valid for breakfast every day or is it only valid for breakfast on 1 day? 80 euros seems a bit steep for it to be 1 day, but also seems kind of cheap by Werchter standards for it being valid for what would essentially be 5 breakfasts.