2 hours ago, McCallion said:

So I'm pretty disappointed with the names so far. I'm holding off on my ticket but I have a sneaking suspicion that the headliners are going to be pretty poor across the board at all festivals this year ? Ultimately, I'll go wherever the better undercard is

Very much agreed, after an awesome Graspop last year this year is looking pretty poor also, I may have a fallow year lol

13 minutes ago, johnybegood said:

No Belgian date for Tool European Tour, and they won't be at Graspop.

As far as Pukkelpop do not book that king of acts nowadays, Rock Wertcher should be their belgian date. 

Although it is not something that can be given for granted, I'd say that they have an hole between 25-30 june, so I could see them going along coheadlining with Pink (weird but efficient) or Cure (not weird but unbalanced AF).

IF we have a Tool-Cure day that is a must do

France is also missing a date, so I guess they will end up playing Hellfest (Download Paris would have confirmed them today) when their full line up will be announced.

If you look at Tool's tour schedule, you could add the following dates:

20.06.19 Copenhell Festival

(23.06.19 Hellfest)

25.06.19 Zürich

(27.06.19 Rock Werchter)

30.06.19 Download Festival Madrid

If Rock Werchter is going to look like this....

Thursday: Pink - Tool

Friday: The Cure

Saturday: Mumford & Sons - Florence + the Machine

Sunday: Muse

....their line-up would have every fucking major act I was hoping for next season :D (besides Pink, but I do prefer her over Rammstein or Foo Fighters with the same show as last year)

9 hours ago, Hullabaloo92 said:

France is also missing a date, so I guess they will end up playing Hellfest (Download Paris would have confirmed them today) when their full line up will be announced.

If you look at Tool's tour schedule, you could add the following dates:

20.06.19 Copenhell Festival

(23.06.19 Hellfest)

25.06.19 Zürich

(27.06.19 Rock Werchter)

30.06.19 Download Festival Madrid

If Rock Werchter is going to look like this....

Thursday: Pink - Tool

Friday: The Cure

Saturday: Mumford & Sons - Florence + the Machine

Sunday: Muse

....their line-up would have every fucking major act I was hoping for next season :D (besides Pink, but I do prefer her over Rammstein or Foo Fighters with the same show as last year)

Tool is the only one band that can save this nightmarish line up. 

2 minutes ago, pryce said:

this or Download for tool, my only worry with Tool here is that they will be on before the Cure in broad daylight, I cant see I 2.5 or 3 hour Cure headline set being followed as it would have to start very early

Yeah, didn't think about that. Both The Cure and Tool need darkness

12 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Is Tool a headliner, though? Could see RW putting them in The Barn. I know Tool has a fanbase and something of a cultuur status, but your average RW go-er probably don't know them or any of their songs. Bit like NiN.

They are top of the bill at every festival they are hitting next year. Probably because they rarely tour so could flog some day tickets 

20 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Is Tool a headliner, though? Could see RW putting them in The Barn. I know Tool has a fanbase and something of a cultuur status, but your average RW go-er probably don't know them or any of their songs. Bit like NiN.

Yes they are. Tool didn't play in Europe for 12 years and they top literally every festival they play 

31 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

i think they might play the barn or sub, they haven't been labeled as a co-headliner, much like jack white last year for example. i think there is one more headliner for Thursday. 

Rock Werchter 2019 packs a punch. Six headliners have already been announced. P!NK plays Rock Werchter on Thursday 27 June, Tool and The Cure on Friday 28 June. Mumford & Sons and Florence + The Machine will be at the festival on Saturday 29 June. Muse closes Rock Werchter 2019 on Sunday 30 June

• Upvote 1