Appreciate I'm British so it's hard to know how band placements translate across sometimes, and it's not the most diverse line-up ever but.

Muse
Foals
Bring Me The Horizon

The Smashing Pumpkins
Biffy Clyro
Weezer

The Cure
Editors
Death Cab For Cutie

Fleetwood Mac
Tame Impala
The 1975

Edited by BlackFoxx
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BlackFoxx said:

The Smashing Pumpkins
Biffy Clyro
Weezer

In terms of headliners I reckon this would be a bit too weak for RW, something like Coldplay, Florence or major dance act should be above this. Other days not bad at all, although I don't see Fleetwood Mac happening.

Just now, StupidDream said:

In terms of headliners I reckon this would be a bit too weak for RW, something like Coldplay, Florence or major dance act should be above this. Other days not bad at all, although I don't see Fleetwood Mac happening.

Did think that it looked a bit weak as a one off day but balanced out maybe by the rest of the weekend. Good candidate for a dance closer act on that day though for sure.

6 minutes ago, BlackFoxx said:

Did think that it looked a bit weak as a one off day but balanced out maybe by the rest of the weekend. Good candidate for a dance closer act on that day though for sure.

With all their new singles (and upcoming album?), do you think Disclosure might be one of those closing dance act, even if they were there back in 2016?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, my friends and I are looking at going to RW for the first time this year, was wondering if anyone would be so kind as to help out with some questions?

1 - When do tickets usually go on sale? 

2 - Roughly when is the line-up usually announced? Or is it staggered like Reading and Leeds?

3 - Has anyone here got the coach inclusive ticket from Victoria before and if so is that the best way of getting there (from London) or is there a more convenient alternative?

Any help would be greatly appreciated :) 

13 minutes ago, Hucksy47 said:

3 - Has anyone here got the coach inclusive ticket from Victoria before and if so is that the best way of getting there (from London) or is there a more convenient alternative?

Done the Eurostar the past couple of years - book early and it's around £70 return.

Really easy and quick. Although the cheap returns mean you get back late Monday.

• Upvote 1

Heres some wildly ill informed guesses

THE PRODIGY - MUSE - Liam Gallagher - Nothing But Thieves - Bring Me The Horizon - De Staat - Marmozets 

EDITORS - MUMFORD & SONS - Mac Demarco - Manchester Orchestra - Foals - Vintage Trouble - The Big Moon

EMINEM - Twenty One Pilots - Run The Jewels - Mike Shinoda -  Gogol Bordello - Slaves - Japandroids

THE CURE - The 1975 - Kensington - Biffy Clyro - Courtney Barnett - Seasick Steve - Shame

• Downvote 1

6 hours ago, McCallion said:

Heres some wildly ill informed guesses

THE PRODIGY - MUSE - Liam Gallagher - Nothing But Thieves - Bring Me The Horizon - De Staat - Marmozets 

EDITORS - MUMFORD & SONS - Mac Demarco - Manchester Orchestra - Foals - Vintage Trouble - The Big Moon

EMINEM - Twenty One Pilots - Run The Jewels - Mike Shinoda -  Gogol Bordello - Slaves - Japandroids

THE CURE - The 1975 - Kensington - Biffy Clyro - Courtney Barnett - Seasick Steve - Shame

Would buy the last two days immediately - but this is not so *Rock* Werchter

Just now, Luke Routledge said:

Thats the logic I am going off. Suppose they might be able to offer pre sales to day tickets for festival shows 

You can get day tickets for NOS on see tickets just now.  I'm thinking you're probably correct and this will be their own shows