No re-entry in transmt

Chrisukman

I find it shocking, that people are not allowed re-entry to this festival once your out you cannot go back in this effects local buisness, they have to close because of this, people dont get paid and cannot afford to pay rent and bills. I was going to go this year but will never go unless they change the policy I want everyone to bycot this festival as its a selfish management that is purely for self financial interest . GIVE SOMETHING BACK.... 

Businesses don't close because people can't leave TRNSMT.

And in case you hadn't noticed capitalism is built on businesses acting in their own financial interest. TRNSMT could even argue they are creating jobs and supporting the livelihoods of the food stallholders.

Your argument is a fatally flawed childish rant. Second time out and it's even more boring.

Victorious has a similar policy and I've read reports of it bringing in the region of £10m to the local economy via shops, hotels, taxis etc. The local shops are likely to have the best weekend of their year.

I think the only local businesses that do badly out of it are alternative entertainment venues because most people are at the festival.

Somewhat ironically the only all day event that I've been to which allowed pass outs was the first Victorious festival because they underestimated how many food units they'd need so every place had a lengthy queue and/or ran out of food so they had no choice but to change their stance during the day.