Has anyone here ever met Jarvis Cocker of Pulp?

Bananaslug

4 hours ago, Heather90 said:

Well I'm glad I'm back on here. This is the most Glastonbury thread on here. Jarvis Cocker once stage invaded MJ, was accused of assaulting kids and pulled a moony. Shaun Ryder was also somehow involved in this. Also Bez from Happy Mondays apparetly cheated on Bargain Hunt

Did I get this right? Amazing!

I know what you mean. My personal Zany - O - Meter is at critical level, and I suspect, will explode soon enough. 

3 hours ago, Yoghurt on a Stick said:

I know what you mean. My personal Zany - O - Meter is at critical level, and I suspect, will explode soon enough. 

I'm in a constant state of giddy. I'm gonna go chill with some family kids this weekend. I'll either find a new level of ticket fear/excitement or feel like an adult again. 

I've set a reminder for bargain hunt. This is a new level of glastonbury crazy

10 hours ago, StePotts said:

I've heard him tell that story too. Was it on Athletico Mince, or Adam Buxton?

I picked it up from a Waterstones stocking filler book of music factoids I got for Christmas one year. It also contained the recipe for Elvis' friend peanut butter banana sandwich

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, eFestivals said:

bargain hunt and jarvis on bargain hunt.

Almost as good as homes under the hammer. Actually I bumped into the bloke who presents that at the top of the hill of death by a big camper. 

• 4 weeks later...

As per my usual lateness to the party - I met Jarvis at what I think was the first gig Arcade Fire played in London. My American flat mate dragged me along to see them at ULU, and we stood halfway back & found ourselves next to JC. We shared ciggies, and he said he thought the band were heading for great things. How right he was.

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 2:28 PM, mario man said:

As per my usual lateness to the party - I met Jarvis at what I think was the first gig Arcade Fire played in London. My American flat mate dragged me along to see them at ULU, and we stood halfway back & found ourselves next to JC. We shared ciggies, and he said he thought the band were heading for great things. How right he was.

Was that the same show he performed as guest at with them or the other London show? 

Steve from Pulp also helped produce a few tracks off the latest Arcade Fire album.