Has anyone here ever met Jarvis Cocker of Pulp?

Bananaslug

I don't quite get what is going on here on this thread. As in at all. However, in some cases you just have to stand up for what you think is right. It is my opinion that I admire Jarvis Cocker. It is also my opinion that he acted like a fucking selfish c**t when he walked on to Michael Jackson's set. If I thought that it was an altruistic move, then I could forgive. Maybe it was, and my perspective is all wrong. The jury in my head is really a hung one on this front. 

PS -

(1) I actually really like Earth Song.

(2) I actually really don't know what 'anything on this is hard core' means. Anyone care to explain?

34 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

What's Bing?

Don't talk to me about 'Bing', perleasee! I have no idea how to make it stop 'Be'ing' on my computer. Fortunately there's an adult / child due back to the house soon (3 weeks). He will know how stop me being 'terrorized' by Bing. You may as well ask me for information, as Bing. My God, but it's poor. Where's my Google, my friend Google gone?

• Upvote 1

On 7/17/2018 at 7:40 PM, philipsteak said:

That describes quite a few of my mates.

Actually, now I think about it, quite a lot of my mates

Come to think of it - now you mention it, it was actually just one of your mates.

Edited by Homer
  • Upvote 1