Has anyone here ever met Jarvis Cocker of Pulp?

Bananaslug

Yep, I have.

I went to see Tom Tom Club at one of the Camden venues about 15 years ago. After the show i went looking for Chris Frantz to say hello as I'd interviewed him a few weeks before, and he was stood with Jarvis having a chat.

I didn't speak much with Jarvis, but he was very nice and kindly took the pic below of Chris and me. I don't rate Jarvis's photography skills. :P

(you'll have to excuse the bad hair day after dancing my nuts off)

photosneilchrisjarvis.jpg

Edited by eFestivals

I used to work in China town and he walked into the shop I was in. Now I was master butcher before I fell off a cliff and broke my back so don't know if he's a veggie but he didn't stay long in my part of the shop so didn't get to talk to him.. Seemed a miserable bloke to me.. 

I have served mick Hucknall tho and he IS A MISERABLE GIT lol 

Edited by guypjfreak

6 minutes ago, guypjfreak said:

I used to work in China town and he walked into the shop I was in. Now I was master butcher before I fell off a cliff and broke my back so don't know if he's a veggie but he didn't stay long in my part of the shop so didn't get to talk to him.. Seemed a miserable bloke to me.. 

I have served mick Hucknall tho and he IS A MISERABLE GIG lol 

Lol!!! Miserable how?

Was the shop displaying animals etc? 

I think his girlfriend is vegan. She runs or ran some kinda food blog.  And he mightve converted too. 

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

Yep, I have.

I went to see Tom Tom Club at one of the Camden venues about 15 years ago. After the show i went looking for Chris Frantz to say hello as I'd interviewed him a few weeks before, and he was stood with Jarvis having a chat.

I didn't speak much with Jarvis, but he was very nice and kindly took the pic below of Chris and me. I don't rate Jarvis's photography skills. :P

(you'll have to excuse the bad hair day after dancing my nuts off)

photosneilchrisjarvis.jpg

Um, that's pretty much what your hair looked like at the meet last year Neil... :P

4 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

JC and MH are easily the least interesting bit of this story.

5 hours ago, guypjfreak said:

If there's anyone who looks like they could do with a good meaty pie, it's old Jarv.

My story - He sat in front of us at the Stone Roses gig at Sheffield Arena in 1995.