Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

34 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

My childhood was shattered fairly recently when I realised ‘I’m coming up so you better get this party started’ was likely about drugs and not Pink being in a lift.

Call me naive but I don’t think it was about coming up on a pill, seeing as the whole song is about people waiting on her arrival. She never wrote it either so it’s actually about the one Non-Blonde looking flashy in her CLK.

23 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

They've got a song on a recent FIFA which is a decent tune but that's all I know. Was gonna say pre-legend seems too big a slot but at the same time I didn't realise they were big enough to be playing Ally Pally, so yeah.

I’ve got Sheryl Crowe down for the pre-legends slot. She did daytime at IOW this year so it’s not with precedent.

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

I’ve got Sheryl Crowe down for the pre-legends slot. She did daytime at IOW this year so it’s not with precedent.

I think so too. Those Wembley dates are very close to the G. I wouldn’t mind her too. A bit of pleasant 90’s nostalgia.

29 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Billy Joel at Wembley the weekend before. Billed as "only UK show of 2019", mind you, but that's never strictly a barrier to these things.

'Show' and 'appearance' are totally different things so now throughly looking forward to seeing Piano Man on the Pyramid the following weekend.

Edit; just seen press release and it does say it's his only UK performance but hey ho we all know how that is a very bendy statement in festy world.

Edited by Fingerbobs

12 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

44046044_2446508245374348_27397888524859

Blossoms announced this today, a week before Glastonbury. I get the feeling the people on here will be more excited about The Coral. My view of Blossoms is entirely shaped by the person on here who pointed out that if you watch them live, not even they seem to be enjoying themselves.

Take The Coral all day long.

13 minutes ago, BreadMakesYouFat? said:

44046044_2446508245374348_27397888524859

Blossoms announced this today, a week before Glastonbury. I get the feeling the people on here will be more excited about The Coral. My view of Blossoms is entirely shaped by the person on here who pointed out that if you watch them live, not even they seem to be enjoying themselves.

I have seen them twice (I think) but don't remember much about either time.

• Upvote 1