Gnomicide

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

So Weezer can only play Sunday at Glasto. 3 dates straight even if it is Belgium and then London and Glasto.

I'd say it's a bit less likely now

6 minutes ago, youngatheart2 said:

lynyrd skynyrd any chance?

They’re around so a chance. I’d be up for it. Well, I’d turn up for the last 20 minutes for Freebird, at least...

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Embrace playing Friday in Halifax

That’s got to be at least 200 miles between them and us.

Thank God.

9 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Embrace playing Friday in Halifax

Actually really like embrace.  Should make them likely.  The Feeling headlined a stage a couple of years ago (Avalon maybe).  Same sort of size? 

4 hours ago, sisco said:

Actually really like embrace.  Should make them likely.  The Feeling headlined a stage a couple of years ago (Avalon maybe).  Same sort of size? 

Not to say they won’t be there but it’s just a hometown show at the other end of the country.

30 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not to say they won’t be there but it’s just a hometown show at the other end of the country.

Yeah I get that but still playing on that weekend makes them likely doesn’t it? Not that it matters much

1 hour ago, sisco said:

Yeah I get that but still playing on that weekend makes them likely doesn’t it? Not that it matters much

I suppose it confirms they're not on holiday or anything that weekend. :P

16 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

That’s got to be at least 200 miles between them and us.

Thank God.

I know they've shut lots in the last few years, but there's got to be a branch closer to the farm than that.

22 hours ago, youngatheart2 said:

lynyrd skynyrd any chance?

Every year there are acts like this floating around; last year the likes of Deep Purple and Rainbow were touring but they just tend not to book these bands (with a few obvious exceptions)

4 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I know they've shut lots in the last few years, but there's got to be a branch closer to the farm than that.

I blame Howard.

On 11/23/2018 at 9:11 AM, Zoo Music Girl said:

On board. Anyone else here going to the Village Underground gigs next week by the way? Can't wait! 

I'm going ! On the Saturday. Have you been to Village Underground before? It's my first time 

22 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm going ! On the Saturday. Have you been to Village Underground before? It's my first time 

It's a great venue! Been a couple of times and really rate it. Really small for Underworld so should be a real treat. We're going on the Sunday (after a flight like an hour before as it was the only one we could make). When are you going? Have a great time!

9 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

It's a great venue! Been a couple of times and really rate it. Really small for Underworld so should be a real treat. We're going on the Sunday (after a flight like an hour before as it was the only one we could make). When are you going? Have a great time!

I'm going on the Saturday, got two tickets and still trying to find a plus one :(. Im really excited but worried my poor old self will be struggling to stay up that late haha

38 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

Beer prices are ridiculous even for London so be warned :)

8 minutes ago, Gilgamesh69 said:

I'm going on the Saturday, got two tickets and still trying to find a plus one :(. Im really excited but worried my poor old self will be struggling to stay up that late haha

Ah sadly we are visiting friends in Switzerland Friday and Saturday and flying back about 6pm Sunday so that was our only option! The late ones are tricky aren't they? Was at Bicep last night and didn't even know it was a late show until the afternoon. Nearly killed me!

25 minutes ago, RichardWaller said:

46804847_318162082365284_890104840787591168_n.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_ht=scontent.fman2-2.fna&oh=3b9346b25b97f5c21d50eaf754d3fe69&oe=5C783655

Certainly throws them in as a possibility eh?

15 minutes ago, willd255 said:

Would expect both of these at Glasto

Yup me too. I could see MSP just doing a 3rd down Other slot again unless Pyramid struggling so they get 4th down.

5 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Yup me too. I could see MSP just doing a 3rd down Other slot again unless Pyramid struggling so they get 4th down.

If they are there, be interesting if it's an album gig or a more typical greatest hits festival type. That album's about an hour long anyway..