Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

15 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Weezer are doing Rock Werchter on the Friday, so they'll have to play Sunday at Glastonbury. Still seems fairly likely due to the Brixton gig. I think we'll also get Kurt Vile, Jungle, Tom Misch and maybe Clean Bandit from that announcement. 

Didn't someone say earlier/the other day that they barely do two nights in a row, never mind three? After that I thought they'd be out if they got announced for Werchter. Reckon they're just doing a National in 2013 and doing a UK gig whilst they're in Europe and not booked for Glasto.

Edit: I'll take Kurt Vile though. Liking his new album having never listened to him before. Did Park in 2016 so JP next year?

Edited by Gucci Piggy

8 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Didn't someone say earlier/the other day that they barely do two nights in a row, never mind three? After that I thought they'd be out if they got announced for Werchter. Reckon they're just doing a National in 2013 and doing a UK gig whilst they're in Europe and not booked for Glasto.

Edit: I'll take Kurt Vile though. Liking his new album having never listened to him before. Did Park in 2016 so JP next year?

They did 3 nights in a row several times on their American tour this summer. Can't be bothered looking too far back for Europe but they did Netherlands, Maida Vale session and Leeds on consecutive days in 2017 too. 

Just now, Zoo Music Girl said:

On board. Anyone else here going to the Village Underground gigs next week by the way? Can't wait! 

I had tickets in my cart then I backed out last minute. I'd just seen them at WHP and was riding on a wave of excitement as they were so good. They'll be fantastic next at the Village, looks like they're going to play a few rarities amongst the classics. Have a great time

2 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

I had tickets in my cart then I backed out last minute. I'd just seen them at WHP and was riding on a wave of excitement as they were so good. They'll be fantastic next at the Village, looks like they're going to play a few rarities amongst the classics. Have a great time

Thanks! My boyfriend is a mega fan so he'll be chuffed with some rarities I'm sure. It's a great venue and small for them so looking forward to it :)