Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

12 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Oh all the Robyn chat ?. I love her. Soz efestivals. Sometimes dreadful weak pop shite is all you need. Will have to see about Ally Pally tixs now. Shame you don’t live a bit closer @MetaKate (like 3,000 miles closer?!)

I know ? my only chance I think is if I fly to Toronto in March.... I'm considering it because my brother lives there. 

56 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

no, definitely weak pop shite.

Check for yourself. Go on, tell me again it's not weak pop shite. :lol: 

I've never listened to her before, from the amount of love she gets on here, I expected something different. Not Belarus's entry for this year's Eurovision. 

22 hours ago, Phoenix Girl said:

Oh all the Robyn chat ?. I love her. Soz efestivals. Sometimes dreadful weak pop shite is all you need. Will have to see about Ally Pally tixs now. Shame you don’t live a bit closer @MetaKate (like 3,000 miles closer?!)

Felt a little bit dirty giving ticketmaster my money got some for the Saturday at Ally Pally yesterday. Looks like they're still onsale there today :)

8 hours ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

No m8, Robyn isn't dreadful weak pop shite, Principle Skinner is so out of touch.

Lolz

1 hour ago, eFestivals said:

no, definitely weak pop shite.

Check for yourself. Go on, tell me again it's not weak pop shite. :lol: 

I love this song tbf. Each to there own. She’s got some bangers on her new album too.

18 minutes ago, TomViolence said:

Felt a little bit dirty giving ticketmaster my money got some for the Saturday at Ally Pally yesterday. Looks like they're still onsale there today :)

??????. On it! 

30 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

No Vampire Weekend at Citadel like a lot of us expected (Catfish + Rag N Bone Man instead lolol). If they weren’t already considered nailed on then they’ve gotta be now - don’t think there’s anywhere else they could turn up?

I don’t know why this is still in question. Ezra basically announced them on the radio.

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

No Vampire Weekend at Citadel like a lot of us expected (Catfish + Rag N Bone Man instead lolol). If they weren’t already considered nailed on then they’ve gotta be now - don’t think there’s anywhere else they could turn up?

Damn that is quite the choice. Fingers crossed then, though I guess they could do one of the Finsbury shows instead? (Only heard KOL rumoured for them so far, but maybe they just aren't happening this year as nothing has been announced yet?)