Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Hmm maybe. Although if it's another London date I'll be gutted we won't be going the same day :(

They still have some on sale. They must have been throttling the allocation as it went unavailable really quickly.

Which is really annoying as I've ended up buying two tickets by accident as I didn't want to go back and change the order! Ticketmaster defaults to 2 tickets ??‍♂️

2 minutes ago, Keithy said:

They still have some on sale. They must have been throttling the allocation as it went unavailable really quickly.

Which is really annoying as I've ended up buying two tickets by accident as I didn't want to go back and change the order! Ticketmaster defaults to 2 tickets ??‍♂️

Oh well it's entirely possible I might know someone that will take it off your hands!

2 hours ago, eFestivals said:

as far as I know I've just heard my first Robyn track. Feckin' dreadful weak pop shite.

And there was me thinking you were talking about something that might be good.

I hear dancing to some fecking dreadful weak pop shite makes you care less about other peoples personal music preferences. 

21 minutes ago, Keithy said:

Was just about to message you that. It's there if needed. 

Just announced 2nd date for Tues 11th

Cool! So his situation is that he works at a school so needs to make sure he can get the time off, but it being half term he can't do that until . next week. If you still have it by next week I'm sure he'd be interested (he'd have the same issue for the Tuesday). Will let you know!

45 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Cool! So his situation is that he works at a school so needs to make sure he can get the time off, but it being half term he can't do that until . next week. If you still have it by next week I'm sure he'd be interested (he'd have the same issue for the Tuesday). Will let you know!

No problem. I'll still have it next week.