Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Bikini Kill! Playing Brixton! June 10th! Fuck fuck fuck fuck 

What with the only one date outside the USA then? Bigger tour to follow.

I've only got a passing familiarity with their stuff, but I'd definitely go to see them if they came to Manchester. It's a big event to see them come back, and I'm pretty sure I'd be really into them if I started properly listening to them.

4 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Bikini Kill! Playing Brixton! June 10th! Fuck fuck fuck fuck 

This is so fucking exciting it’s ridiculous. 

I’m gonna be shitting it for tickets on Friday.

I’m probably gonna be going on my own / going for 1 ticket if anyone wants me to try for them too. 

3 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

I've only got a passing familiarity with their stuff, but I'd definitely go to see them if they came to Manchester. It's a big event to see them come back, and I'm pretty sure I'd be really into them if I started properly listening to them.

I love them. And that first Julie Ruin LP, wow. 

Have you seen The Punk Singer documentary? Tremendous. 

22 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

18 minutes ago, Woffy said:

This is so fucking exciting it’s ridiculous. 

I’m gonna be shitting it for tickets on Friday.

I’m probably gonna be going on my own / going for 1 ticket if anyone wants me to try for them too. 

I love them. And that first Julie Ruin LP, wow. 

Have you seen The Punk Singer documentary? Tremendous. 

Yes to all of this! The Punk Singer is amazing. Lawn you should definitely get involved if they head north.

Bikini Kill are ones of those bands who made me who I am today. I don't listen to them much these days but they taught me about feminism when I was a teenager with low self esteem who hated myself. They're one of the bands who turned my life around. Genuinely.

Le Tigre were incredible too, of course. Saw them a few times. And Julie Ruin.

This is exciting as hell. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes to all of this! The Punk Singer is amazing. Lawn you should definitely get involved if they head north.

Bikini Kill are ones of those bands who made me who I am today. I don't listen to them much these days but they taught me about feminism when I was a teenager with low self esteem who hated myself. They're one of the bands who turned my life around. Genuinely.

Le Tigre were incredible too, of course. Saw them a few times. And Julie Ruin.

This is exciting as hell. 

Friday morning is a clear the diary morning. The tickets in the USA were a bit of a fiasco by all accounts and their anti touting plan with preregistering was difficult. They've not mentioned anything for this Brixton date so it looks like it's a bun fight.

Might be worth sorting out an efests Bikini Kill ticket group if you can buy more than 1 pre transaction?

Dunnonid this has been mentioned already but Shaggy and Sting are touring Eurooe around then and have a gao in their scheduke between 27-29th.

They are in Germany the 26th and Slovakia the 30th so dunno how that works in ruling them as a possibility or out. The UK leg in in May. 

6 hours ago, Keithy said:

Friday morning is a clear the diary morning. The tickets in the USA were a bit of a fiasco by all accounts and their anti touting plan with preregistering was difficult. They've not mentioned anything for this Brixton date so it looks like it's a bun fight.

Might be worth sorting out an efests Bikini Kill ticket group if you can buy more than 1 pre transaction?

I'll be going for the O2 presale today so will let you know how I get on (I have at least 2, possibly 4, to try for friends already so can't really club together with anyone else just yet!). I can be around to help on Friday though.

40 quid is more expensive than I'd hoped but that does seem the way of gig prices just now.

2 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

I'll be going for the O2 presale today so will let you know how I get on (I have at least 2, possibly 4, to try for friends already so can't really club together with anyone else just yet!). I can be around to help on Friday though.

40 quid is more expensive than I'd hoped but that does seem the way of gig prices just now.

Well I managed to get tickets for me and my mates without too much bother on the O2 presale. Can be around to help on Friday potentially!