Gnomicide

Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

3 hours ago, Bradders said:

Dunno if you do already, but the block function is really useful on here.

Like you, I have no interest in listening to uninformed morons bang on about free speech online anymore, I just come here for Glasto chat. Only takes a few blocks cos it’s usually the same suspects.

There's a block function? 

Gonna block you all, none of you are worthy of my attention.

Back on track, i’m delighted to see a lovely day-after-Bristol-gig gap here for The Burning Hell

F4F6B891-4911-41D7-9A29-32265D7A3F76.thumb.jpeg.fea8be4acabc38a548bde305d7f2315f.jpeg

• Upvote 1

Can’t be bothered to check to see if they’ve been suggested yet, but any chance of Don Broco? Mid-late Afternoon Other/JP Headliner maybe?

Edited by TKOCF

That The Groundhogs. Brilliant band, would be chuffed with them, Band of Horses, The Dead South, Hayseed Dixie or Martin Harley. 

On 1/21/2019 at 7:16 PM, Wakey321 said:

Ryan Adams touring early - mid April

DxdBPFmXQAICLSA.jpg

I'm thinking  any invitation he may have had will be very much withdrawn

8 hours ago, Mardy said:

Back on track, i’m delighted to see a lovely day-after-Bristol-gig gap here for The Burning Hell

F4F6B891-4911-41D7-9A29-32265D7A3F76.thumb.jpeg.fea8be4acabc38a548bde305d7f2315f.jpeg

The first band I saw at Glastonbury, Williams Grren on Friday morning in 2015, based on a recommendation on this forum. Good fun, great start to the festival, would  definitely go out of my way to see them if they play this year

4 hours ago, Glastoboy said:

Black-Deer-line-up-poster-1.jpg

Kris Kristofferson & The Strangers, a convenient name, based on 2017 even he struggles to remember who they are.

13 hours ago, Mardy said:

Liking this...hope they are coming to the farm.

34 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Nothing announced yet, but looks like King Giz will be around in Europe at the time:

20190214_091340.jpg

These are Kylie’s dates. Somehow they’ve infected loads of other sites. I was most surprised when looking for self confirmations and found Wet Wet Wet and Boy George playing Rock Werchter Friday and Glastonbury Sunday. :lol:

5 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

These are Kylie’s dates. Somehow they’ve infected loads of other sites. 

Whaat :lol:

Just now, JSmurphy said:

Whaat :lol:

Actually those that you posted aren’t Kylie’s dates, but when I Google searched the website with ‘UK’ it brought back a load of Kylie’s dates. Dunno whose those are but I’m assuming they’re not King Gizz. :P

13 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Band of Horses I'd take

I thought they were really poor in the JP in 2016. Massively going through the motions, no energy at all. I don't think I was alone in thinking this either. Was disappointed because I got really into them leading up to the festival.

27 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

I thought they were really poor in the JP in 2016. Massively going through the motions, no energy at all. I don't think I was alone in thinking this either. Was disappointed because I got really into them leading up to the festival.

People say this but I thought it was okay. Not noticeably poor, but not that memorable.

See no reason they’d be back though. Even with a new album, they’re not a ‘once every album’ type band.

54 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Actually those that you posted aren’t Kylie’s dates, but when I Google searched the website with ‘UK’ it brought back a load of Kylie’s dates. Dunno whose those are but I’m assuming they’re not King Gizz. :P

It's a new supergroup, Kylie & The Lizard Wizard.

15 minute wig-out to I Should Be So Lucky included.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Thanks for that!, you deserve that one 😜

Apologies if mentioned before but Thievery Corporation are playing in Austria on the 28th June.

I've got my fingers crossed.

Edit: Just saw the previous page - ignore me!

Edited by Ninety9

4 minutes ago, Ninety9 said:

Apologies if mentioned before but Thievery Corporation are playing in Austria on the 28th June.

I've got my fingers crossed.

I posted that yesterday. They're in the UK by the following Friday with nothing listed in between at the mo, so it's not impossible they're turn up at the farm.

I know that the West Holts booker saw them last summer, tho I've no idea if he intends trying to book them.