Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

8 hours ago, Keithy said:

Confidence Man have announced a London date in May. Hopefully that's them coming over to Europe for the start of festival season and to sign a fes deals (and probably continue 2nd album). Long way to come for just a gig.

Screenshot_20190130-210459_Instagram.thumb.jpg.7076e7b6e751c74a63976e7eb9cd5be8.jpg

Their playing Sound City that weekend too.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Anderson Paak being an exclusive is a shame. Likewise for Charli XCX. Not for me but that lineup seems to be going down a lot better than the previous few years, on here at least.

Don’t think Charli is an exclusive, they seem to list three exclusives and then say who’s also been added.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Anderson Paak being an exclusive is a shame. Likewise for Charli XCX. Not for me but that lineup seems to be going down a lot better than the previous few years, on here at least.

I don't read it as Charli being exclusive. Separate sentence, just to indicate she's added.

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I read that as saying only Royal Blood, Paso and A Day To Remember as exclusives. Charli XCX should be fine.

31 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Nearly had a goddamn heart attack when it looked like Charli was an exclusive. She'd never do that tho, she loves it too much.

Breathes sigh of relief. The annual Glasto gig will have to do until she decides to do some proper UK dates.

17 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

She's going on a headline tour this year and releasing her album, been hyping it on Twitter for months.

Feels like she's been hyping XCX3 for years at this point but it keeps getting leaked and she decides to start again. I'll believe her when it comes out lol

Just now, Mattymooz said:

Feels like she's been hyping XCX3 for years at this point but it keeps getting leaked and she decides to start again. I'll believe her when it comes out lol

She's never been this concrete about it, seems like she's definitely got something in the can.

1 hour ago, vintagelaureate said:

Some UK exclusives there too...

Screenshot_20190131-093306.png

Aren't R&L exclusives sort of exclusive at the point they make the announcement but highly likely to be non-exclusive after that?  Sure many R&L "exclusives" actually go on and play elsewhere as well.  I'm sure Liam G was supposedly R&L exclusive in 2017, and there have been others.  Take it with a pinch of salt...

Chvrches subbing Bastille on the RL second stage is a real indication of how disappointing their third album has been.  They surely would have been hoping to be headlining that stage or better, given their trajectory up til now.

Still hoping they play Glastonbury, mind.