Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

8 minutes ago, incident said:

Officially, they're exclusive at Bearded. Not sure if that would hold up if Glastonbury came calling though.

Really looking forward to seeing them at Bearded, the last time I saw them was when they supported GnR at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993.

8 hours ago, Gnomicide said:

Really looking forward to seeing them at Bearded, the last time I saw them was when they supported GnR at Milton Keynes Bowl in 1993.

first time i saw them was when they supported Simple Minds at Milton Keynes Bowl  on the same Saturday night that The Cure were late onto the pyramid on their 1st Glastonbury headline showbecause they were watching Platini vs. Brazil go to penalties 

21 minutes ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Just seen Jamiroquai has been announced for OnBlackheath, and its being billed as a 'UK exclusive headline set'. 

Any chance of him appearing at Glastonbury? 

Not really sure where he’d fit what with the top of the lineup looking pretty full but that phrasing is pretty suspect and a few people thought he’d be there before the lineup drop. Would be down for him getting added to the lineup.

5 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not really sure where he’d fit what with the top of the lineup looking pretty full but that phrasing is pretty suspect and a few people thought he’d be there before the lineup drop. Would be down for him getting added to the lineup.

Missing West Holts Fri headliner? Or like 3rd down Pyramid?

1 hour ago, TheFullShaboo said:

Just seen Jamiroquai has been announced for OnBlackheath, and its being billed as a 'UK exclusive headline set'. 

Any chance of him appearing at Glastonbury? 

I’d be so up for this. The wording seems to imply it’s an exclusive headline appearance so maybe he’d turn up in a non headline spot or headlining a smaller stage. 

Definitely feels like we’re missing a fair few acts from the first poster compared to previous years. I’m thinking the first poster drop was to highlight more of the female acts. 

On 3/1/2019 at 3:06 PM, kingcrawler said:

Full Rock Werchter lineup. From the acts we don't already know are playing/are ruled out there's not really too much I'd want to see at Glastonbury other than Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kurt Vile.

Gainsbourgs Glasto shaped hole has now turned into Belgium and Budapest so not a runner unfortunately. 

Pity. 

23 hours ago, priest17 said:

Jeffrey Lewis in the country at the time, probably ruled out as he's playing every night across Glastonbury, could maybe squeeze in lower down the bill one day? Not sure he'd bother http://www.thejeffreylewissite.com/Upcoming-Shows.html

Yeah, i saw he was playing Ramsgate on the 27th, got all excited for a few minutes, then checked his website and realised he wasn’t coming to the farm. Damn shame

7 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Gainsbourg too? Man, too many dropped chances this year. Losing confidence in the booking policy.

Yup. I'm not as displeased as some with the lineup and appreciate that they cannot book everyone but there's been a few open goals missed for me. Doves and Stereolab are my two biggies.

I've had the Deer Shed playlist on today and it surprised me how many acts  (RBCF, Ezra Furman, Steve Mason, Gruff, Self Esteem, Fontaines DC) I'd have expected to see on the lineup. 

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Yup. I'm not as displeased as some with the lineup and appreciate that they cannot book everyone but there's been a few open goals missed for me. Doves and Stereolab are my two biggies.

I've had the Deer Shed playlist on today and it surprised me how many acts  (RBCF, Ezra Furman, Steve Mason, Gruff, Self Esteem, Fontaines DC) I'd have expected to see on the lineup. 

Fully expect Fontaines Dc to be on the full lineup. Williams green/lower down the JP

39 minutes ago, Badlands said:

I wouldn't be surprised if every one of them was on the full lineup.

30 minutes ago, Mardy said:

Fully expect Fontaines Dc to be on the full lineup. Williams green/lower down the JP

We've had info that they are playing:

6 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

Slept through the alarm the morning Stereolab were there to be booked.

Half a dozen (at least) fair to middling sized open goals been hoofed into row Z. Wonder if it’s booking policy, lack of cash or something else? Holding off being too critical till the full lineups are released but there are enough acts ruled out through other bookings that weekend in Europe to make me feel a little concerned.

• Upvote 1