Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

6 hours ago, OddRon said:

I had no idea Alex and Brandon were friends until I turned up at birmingham to see them and alex cameron came out and was like yeah me and Brandon have done a load of music together, honestly thought it was a gag at first. Get Roy Molloy on the pyramid

The story goes that Brandon literally googled new music and found Alex that way so flew him out to Vegas and they helped with each other's music. 

I'd love it if they popped up somewhere at Glastonbury, they were great last year at Gorilla.

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Can anyone confirm whether or not Kacey Musgraves is actually booked in the US over Glastonbury weekend?

Officially she's still free... 26th in Colorado and next US thing three weeks later. But would be very short European break then, only doing US and AUS/NZ next year so far. Let's say it doesn't look promising. 

Not seen it mentioned yet but Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real playing London on the Thursday. This is the band that did the music for Shallow, and it’s Neil Young’s band, and it’s also a band in itself for Lukas Nelson...

edit: did the music for all Jackson Maine’s songs but notably Shallow, I mean.

Edited by dentalplan

11 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Not seen it mentioned yet but Lukas Nelson and the Promise of the Real playing London on the Thursday. This is the band that did the music for Shallow, and it’s Neil Young’s band, and it’s also a band in itself for Lukas Nelson...

edit: did the music for all Jackson Maine’s songs but notably Shallow, I mean.

They were the band in the film too weren't they? I watched the special features on the blu-ray and there was a 10 minute interview with Lukas and Bradley and they seemed very close musically. 

41 minutes ago, Chrundle The Great said:

Mac DeMarco has just announced dates in Halifax and Margate on the Thursday and Saturday respectively.

He's playing at Werchter on Sunday so what do we reckon for Friday?

https://www.mac-demarco.com/tour/

According to that, he'd be doing 5 days in a row if he did the Friday - I'm not sure about him, but I'd imagine that's quite unusual, no?