Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, H.M.V said:

I'll be totally expecting you to be wearing a New Order T shirt and a bucket hat. ;)

I think you'll be surprised. I do have a ridiculous amount of New Order T shirts but I generally wear them for work or bed.

I do have a bucket hat which I bought for Glasto a few years back. Wore it for Depeche Mode in Munich 2 years ago. The Olympic Stadium had about 79999 people all clad in black leather while I had a yellow t shirt, shorts and my bucket hat on. Fair to say I stood out a  bit and got some funny looks ?

5 minutes ago, eastynh said:

I think you'll be surprised. I do have a ridiculous amount of New Order T shirts but I generally wear them for work or bed.

I do have a bucket hat which I bought for Glasto a few years back. Wore it for Depeche Mode in Munich 2 years ago. The Olympic Stadium had about 79999 people all clad in black leather while I had a yellow t shirt, shorts and my bucket hat on. Fair to say I stood out a  bit and got some funny looks ?

So what you're saying is I won't be surprised at all? :P Don't forget the maracas. :D 

24 minutes ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

That Werchter Saturday is an abomination. 

Probably the final nail in the Robyn for Glasto coffin, too. 

Why's that? I mean, I know she's UK Exclusive at Wilderness, but that does make a bit of sense she'll appear at Glasto too, isn't it?

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

rw19-popup-010319-5c79477b0298e.jpg

Full Rock Werchter lineup. From the acts we don't already know are playing/are ruled out there's not really too much I'd want to see at Glastonbury other than Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kurt Vile.

Clearly a fake - where's Idles? ?

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

rw19-popup-010319-5c79477b0298e.jpg

Full Rock Werchter lineup. From the acts we don't already know are playing/are ruled out there's not really too much I'd want to see at Glastonbury other than Charlotte Gainsbourg and Kurt Vile.

That’s massively underwhelming. This is far from a vintage year for lineups.

I got to say, i’ve got the fear for the big G poster dropping. 

31 minutes ago, Nimrod said:

Why's that? I mean, I know she's UK Exclusive at Wilderness, but that does make a bit of sense she'll appear at Glasto too, isn't it?

Also playing Roskilde. They've not announced which day yet but I'd imagine it'd be the Sunday so I'd say she's out unless by some chance she'll do three days in a row in three different countries and also be an exclusive at Wilderness

Edited by Supernintendo Chalmers

1 minute ago, Supernintendo Chalmers said:

Also playing Roskilde. They've not announced which day yet but I'd imagine it'd be the Sunday so I'd imagine she's out unless by some chance she'll do three days in a row in three different countries and also be an exclusive at Wilderness

Roskilde is a week-long festival but shows starts on Wedensday and not clashing with Glasto, and according to their site she's performing there on July 5th, Friday

9 minutes ago, FuzzyDunlop said:

Killers

Liam Gallagher

Ashcroft

Top 3 there... Im sure you'll be at the front

Hahah yes but Ashcroft won't be 3rd down, now if we're going to stick Dua Lipa 3rd down then I'll grab my chair. Can't be having her 3rd down Friday...it's not Wireless Festival now. Joking aside though, that 3 even 4 could happen.

1 hour ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

This time of year we're usually casting a jealous glance across the RW lineup. I think that poster, more than everything else thus far, sums up how poor the overall options are this year. 

Reading has got the foo fighters

4 hours ago, adequate8 said:

Saw Villagers last night, incredible yet again - hoping for a decent spot on John Peel 

Surely The Park? Think they played up there a few years back & it just seems the perfect spot

i saw them at the Roundhouse on Thurs eve & they were wonderful. Very different from when I last saw them about 5 years ago when it was mostly just Conor - now with full band & reworkings of some of the older stuff they’re really something :)

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, mario man said:

Surely The Park? Think they played up there a few years back & it just seems the perfect spot

i saw them at the Roundhouse on Thurs eve & they were wonderful. Very different from when I last saw them about 5 years ago when it was mostly just Conor - now with full band & reworkings of some of the older stuff they’re really something :)

Dunno just feel a nice and quiet John Peel would suit them well ?