Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

34 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

Greta Van Fleet have just been announced for Rock Werchter which I think pretty much rules them out of Glastonbury given their other dates. I'm sure @dentalplan will have a stock image for this news.

They could play Friday, between Denmark Thursday and Sweden Saturday. But you have to imagine that they'll stay in the land of the ice and snow, under the midnight sun where the hot springs flow.

• Upvote 4

25 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

Not sure if these are new dates or old news but Kevin Morbys European tour finishes 26th June. Would love to see a nice daytime Park set my him.

I think someone had info that ruled him out a couple of months ago sadly. Can't remember exactly what it was though.

Edit: Found it

On 12/19/2018 at 4:05 AM, tevaburger said:

these dates had me curious and so I asked a very good mate of mine who is very good friends with KM, and whom I've met through him and got this back 

"If Morby is doing Glastonbury it would be news to him."'

which is unfortunate 

Edited by kingcrawler