Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

8 hours ago, Mardy said:

Back on track, i’m delighted to see a lovely day-after-Bristol-gig gap here for The Burning Hell

F4F6B891-4911-41D7-9A29-32265D7A3F76.thumb.jpeg.fea8be4acabc38a548bde305d7f2315f.jpeg

The first band I saw at Glastonbury, Williams Grren on Friday morning in 2015, based on a recommendation on this forum. Good fun, great start to the festival, would  definitely go out of my way to see them if they play this year

34 minutes ago, JSmurphy said:

Nothing announced yet, but looks like King Giz will be around in Europe at the time:

20190214_091340.jpg

These are Kylie’s dates. Somehow they’ve infected loads of other sites. I was most surprised when looking for self confirmations and found Wet Wet Wet and Boy George playing Rock Werchter Friday and Glastonbury Sunday. :lol:

13 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Band of Horses I'd take

I thought they were really poor in the JP in 2016. Massively going through the motions, no energy at all. I don't think I was alone in thinking this either. Was disappointed because I got really into them leading up to the festival.

27 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

I thought they were really poor in the JP in 2016. Massively going through the motions, no energy at all. I don't think I was alone in thinking this either. Was disappointed because I got really into them leading up to the festival.

People say this but I thought it was okay. Not noticeably poor, but not that memorable.

See no reason they’d be back though. Even with a new album, they’re not a ‘once every album’ type band.

54 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Actually those that you posted aren’t Kylie’s dates, but when I Google searched the website with ‘UK’ it brought back a load of Kylie’s dates. Dunno whose those are but I’m assuming they’re not King Gizz. :P

It's a new supergroup, Kylie & The Lizard Wizard.

15 minute wig-out to I Should Be So Lucky included.

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Thanks for that!, you deserve that one ?

4 minutes ago, Ninety9 said:

Apologies if mentioned before but Thievery Corporation are playing in Austria on the 28th June.

I've got my fingers crossed.

I posted that yesterday. They're in the UK by the following Friday with nothing listed in between at the mo, so it's not impossible they're turn up at the farm.

I know that the West Holts booker saw them last summer, tho I've no idea if he intends trying to book them.