Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

46 minutes ago, BlueDaze said:

Aurora is the new Lorde.. Sigrid is the new Aurora..

A..Aurora Borealis?!

I see Billy Bragg has announced some thee-night stands in a few cities. First night ‘career spanning set’, second is ‘songs from the first three albums’, third is ‘songs from the second three albums’. That’s the three Leftfield headline slots booked.

3 hours ago, The Nal said:

Still can't believe Shakin Stevens didn't do his tune when he played. 

He didn't do Green Door either even though someone in the crowd actually brought a Green Door to the gig. 

We walked through his set. Biggest laugh of the weekend when he said "here's some from my new album"

1 minute ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Aurora is incredible. She did the JP in 2016, energetic and the place loved it. She deserves a decent pyramid or other slot. She’s also as mad as a bag of frogs. First album was full of great songs.  Not as pop orientated as Sigrid. 

Thankyou Ayrshire Chris....! and thankyou for the recommendation on here some time ago.. I really hope she is there this summer. She looks really interesting and has a near perfect voice.

Sigrid has huuuuuge potential.. I think she will become a lot more than just another pop act in years to come. She has terrific range.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Lubic87 said:

They actually played 'All I Want for Christmas is You' in the Williams Green tent on the Thurs night the other year. I'm going to assume Michael was in attendance and decided he fancied a bit of that on the Pyramid.

Boomtown have a Christmas party every year!

3 hours ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Aurora is incredible. She did the JP in 2016, energetic and the place loved it. She deserves a decent pyramid or other slot. She’s also as mad as a bag of frogs. First album was full of great songs.  Not as pop orientated as Sigrid. 

Agree totally one of my hilights of 2016 worked perfectly in jp tent . Seen her once at limf didn't work as well but more to do with being mid afternoon and most people not knowing who she was 

1 hour ago, crocodiles said:

Agree totally one of my hilights of 2016 worked perfectly in jp tent . Seen her once at limf didn't work as well but more to do with being mid afternoon and most people not knowing who she was 

I recollect that the organisers of the JP saying that Aurora was the best act they had that year