Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, FloorFiller said:

The Other Stage is made for acts like Catfish and there’s a reason why bands like them and Courteeners etc are there every time they’re booked. No use clogging up the top end of the Pyramid with that guff when there’s essentially a whole other main stage dedicated to it a short walk away. Other sub for Catfish if they’re there.

That same main stage they clogged up with guff like Foals, Tame Impala and Nick Cave? 

If you're right then fair but I'm fairly sure they won't be Other sub.

2 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Saw them at Creamfields doing the full live thing many, many years ago and they were absolutely brilliant. Be interesting to see where the fit if they're at Glastonbury

Looks like we have yet another dance act big enough to headline W Holts in the mix. Does the reunion boost mean they could headline other? Or back to JPT, or maybe The Park?

Wherever they go, it's got to be headlining a main stage surely?

7 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Saw them at Creamfields doing the full live thing many, many years ago and they were absolutely brilliant. Be interesting to see where the fit if they're at Glastonbury

They had the Pyramid sunsetter slot (Yeah? What? All these fucken slots. So that’s a slot too) back in 2004 IIRC. 

Two things:

I remember it being rather sublime. 

Those were the days when I got Gillespied. 

7 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Looks like we have yet another dance act big enough to headline W Holts in the mix. Does the reunion boost mean they could headline other? Or back to JPT, or maybe The Park?

Yeah it's a difficult one to predict. Selfishly speaking I'd prefer WH headliner, would be great. There's always a great atmosphere there and it's easy enough to stake out a decent spot for the headliners. 

Edited by SwedgeAntilles

1 hour ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Headlined Other in 2008, so I reckon JP this time, as WH seems to have a few decent options already.

DJ set at Arcadia too. 

Noticed that first aid kit are doing a few festivals during June and July after a gig in Glasgow at the end of May. A nice gap around glasto time. I know they did the pyramid last time out but would be a great addition to the other or JP as their set list has changed and a new album out last year.