Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Festival line-ups in general really are rotten this year.

Sure, but you can treat it as a chance to get to a festival that you've heard good things about but the lineup never quite justifies it.

I'm off to WOMAD on that basis.

9 minutes ago, Badlands said:

Britpop nostalgia really is the pits. There’s a few on that lineup that I’d be quite happy to see. But when you clump a load of them together with a red, white and blue background, it’s a right turn off. There’s never been a more overrated scene.

You just need to nurture your inner Wellend.

56 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

If I didn't have tickets for the G I probably would.

Primavera is stacked though.

The big P is giving me hope for the big G, if one can pull out a peach in a year of turkeys then so can the other. Even if we do end up with some indie dross on the Pyramid Saturday night, there's still all to play for across the rest of the stages.

3 hours ago, Badlands said:

Britpop nostalgia really is the pits. There’s a few on that lineup that I’d be quite happy to see. But when you clump a load of them together with a red, white and blue background, it’s a right turn off. There’s never been a more overrated scene.

Lies.

10 hours ago, Superunknown said:

This is the type of wishful thinking I love to see. Wanna declare my love for Nicky Wire while If You Tolerate This is belted across the Other Stage

Well fingers crossed you will be able to do just that! They always seem to go down a storm wherever they play, there would be a lot of love for the manics

18 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

Given Ezra is playing 4 festivals is it as well as the likely Glasto appearance. I'm going for atm Catfish to sub on Sunday provided Noel does sub Saturday and Ezra to be 3rd. 

Catfish aren’t gonna sub the Pyramid. They’re prime Other fodder and that’s where they’ll stay I imagine.