Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 minute ago, Superunknown said:

Used to think I was badass being able to rap all the words to In One Ear, listened to it today for the first in years and I’m still a badass.

I saw them touring that album in a pub in the town of Wigan, Lancashire, if you can imagine such a thing. A bewildering experience for me and I'm sure them.

13 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Festival line-ups in general really are rotten this year.

Green Man aside, it's very far from a vintage year in the UK. Glastonbury seems to be staying true though, with the Janelle Monae, Kylie and Stormzy announcements. I trust the big G will deliver yet again.

17 minutes ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Festival line-ups in general really are rotten this year.

Not just this year. For me, I feel every band has played every festival (bar a few names) and they're becoming increasingly stale and watered down. When you think how many festivals there are these days compared to a few years ago it's difficult to have anything unique.

40 minutes ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

Green Man aside, it's very far from a vintage year in the UK. Glastonbury seems to be staying true though, with the Janelle Monae, Kylie and Stormzy announcements. I trust the big G will deliver yet again.

Yeah. I've still got the faith....although there's a little bit of that hinging on what goes down on the Saturday night.