Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

Lots of new roskilide announcements weekend after glasto 

would love Stella Donnelly and girl pool  at glasto she’d be perfect for the park 

CARDI B (US)

MØ (DK)

BRING ME THE HORIZON (UK)

CYPRESS HILL (US)

JORJA SMITH (UK)

THE ARMED (US)

BARSELONA (DK)

BLACK MIDI (UK)

FATOUMATA DIAWARA (ML)

GAYE SU AKYOL (TR)

HEAVE BLOOD & DIE (NO)

HUGO HELMIG (DK)

JPEGMAFIA (US)

JULIEN BAKER (US)

KHRUANGBIN (US)

LUCY DACUS (US)

NAKHANE (ZA)

SPEAKER BITE ME (DK)

STELLA DONNELLY (AU)

SOPHIE (UK)

SØREN HUSS (DK)

CARPENTER BRUT (FR)

GIRLPOOL (US)

2 hours ago, uscore said:

Chvrches subbing Bastille on the RL second stage is a real indication of how disappointing their third album has been.  They surely would have been hoping to be headlining that stage or better, given their trajectory up til now.

Still hoping they play Glastonbury, mind.

Big fan of Chvrches but yeah, third album felt like a step backwards. They subbed Other last time, perhaps JP this time? Can’t picture them doing an afternoon/early evening slot on Pyramid.

JP Headliner at a push.  I wonder if they'd  take a low slot on the Pyramid just for the exposure, although it doesn't really suit them.   (ETA not that they'd necessarily be offered such a lot course. JP would seem to be the best fit if they play)

To be fair, I think last time they only subbed the Other out of sleight of hand, to allow them to finish in darkness, as really the 1975 should have had their slot instead of being on before them.

Edited by uscore

3 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

Haha, I discovered them on the same day, incidently. Both like them, but actually really love Soccer Mommy. Hockey Dad is Australian (!) and Soccer Mommy American, but maybe you knew that already :P 

Nope, I didn't even know Soccer Mom were actually called Soccer Mommy.

1 minute ago, thrillhouse188 said:

Noticed this the other day, but she spells it differently, if it a coincidence or is the name a Simpsons ref? 

It's a thing in the US isn't it? Used to describe a certain type of person:

"a suburban mother who spends a lot of time taking her children to play soccer or engage in similar activities."