Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

19 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

Based in London? Really? Where's this info from? Looking on Facebook they still seem to have more shows in Australia.

Not sure, maybe heard it mentioned in an interview? I have found a press release I got just before Christmas promising “loads more touring” in 2019 so I think it’s a safe bet that they’ll show up.

1 hour ago, Bradders said:

Not sure, maybe heard it mentioned in an interview? I have found a press release I got just before Christmas promising “loads more touring” in 2019 so I think it’s a safe bet that they’ll show up.

There was definitely talk about them relocating to the UK but I think they're still in Oz (Melbourne). They're a perfect festival act, let's hope they're back at the G. Decent JP slot I reckon.

41 minutes ago, stuartbert two hats said:

As long as they play a couple of other times.

Could really go for late-night Confidence Bois set somewhere as well. But I feel very strongly that there's no better band to open the big stage, it's a very definitive statement of "Here we fucking goooooo!". Set the tone for the weekend you know.

Similar to Charli XCX getting an early doors slot on Other in 2017 and blasting it with pink discharge.

Edited by GETOFFAMYLAWN
  • Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

There was definitely talk about them relocating to the UK but I think they're still in Oz (Melbourne). They're a perfect festival act, let's hope they're back at the G. Decent JP slot I reckon.

Confidence Man in the Crows Nest, Thurs night in 2017 was my one of my top 3 gigs that year. Really kicked the festival off for me.

Nice afternoon slot on JP would be good.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Keithy said:

Confidence Man in the Crows Nest, Thurs night in 2017 was my one of my top 3 gigs that year. Really kicked the festival off for me.

I was there too! It was a perfect way for the festival to take off. Would love them to do a late night slot there this year -Heavenly Records have something to do with it so it’s plausible.

59 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I was there too! It was a perfect way for the festival to take off. Would love them to do a late night slot there this year -Heavenly Records have something to do with it so it’s plausible.

My heart just sank knowing I missed this. Saying that I had never heard of them until I stumbled across them at Williams Green. They are playing Liverpool Sound City in May and just got a ticket for that.

9 hours ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

I met up with my friend from HR on the hill of the Park Stage, and she told me about the CM slot and really advised me to go check them out, which I didn't… but she did tell me about the King Gizz one on Saturday night, which I am so glad I sacked off Foo Fighters half way through for, Christ that was bonkers.

Was anyone else there?

• Upvote 1