Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

36 minutes ago, kingcrawler said:

50334268_10156877494941678_5188616141936

I'm not really expecting them but Death Cab for Cutie have the famous "Glastonbury shaped hole" in their new tour dates.

Not really a Glasto hole, it's only 12 days and probably just a bit of a break. They probably wouldn't play any date back here until the 29th minimum and then there isn't a lot I don't think until having to leave around the 3/4th to head back.

12 hours ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

That's my first clash then - quite fancied seeing her but also up for The Cure...

Just realised that the potential Macca/Hot Chip clash is no more. Hope it is The Strokes on Saturday then or some other dull option.

Neil has Wu-Tang Clan for Saturday WH now. Hot Chip must have taken a different slot or not be playing.

I think we can expect Bastille, Elbow, Brockhampton, Miles Kane, TGTB&TQ, Y&Ys, The Blaze, Clean Bandit, Mac DeMarco, Yungblud and hopefully Weezer on Sunday from Werchter. The last hopefully 2nd/3rd Other, Pyramid makes no sense and I have a feeling/hopeful they won't clash The Cure and Weezer. I also would rather they weren't there than clash with Janelle.

10 hours ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Neil has Wu-Tang Clan for Saturday WH now. Hot Chip must have taken a different slot or not be playing.

My HC info was "they have an offer to headline, I think it might be for Saturday", so playing on WH &/or headlining the Saturday were never certainties.

The Wu-Tang info should be solid. I can never know for sure of course, but my info for this is about as good as my info can ever be from a single source.

9 hours ago, chatty said:

Wu Tang are doing three dates back end of June. They are already mooted but to add to it those three dates include Public Enemy and De La Soul so wonder if either of thise two will be hanging around for a slot. 

I've no idea. There was no mention with what I heard for Wu-Tang.

15 hours ago, kingcrawler said:

50334268_10156877494941678_5188616141936

I'm not really expecting them but Death Cab for Cutie have the famous "Glastonbury shaped hole" in their new tour dates.

Doesn’t bode well for a Mitski appearance, if she’s over for APE and then back at Red Rocks supporting Death Cab the Tuesday before Glasto.

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if her leaked APE appearance doesn’t come to fruition, seeing as she doesn’t seem to have shows around then, and she was pretty hacked off when she learned about the Anschutz stuff before playing Coachella a couple of years back.

Edited by dentalplan

3 hours ago, eFestivals said:

My HC info was "they have an offer to headline, I think it might be for Saturday", so playing on WH &/or headlining the Saturday were never certainties.

The Wu-Tang info should be solid. I can never know for sure of course, but my info for this is about as good as my info can ever be from a single source.

I've no idea. There was no mention with what I heard for Wu-Tang.

Hot Chip Friday? Them, Wu Tang and Janelle is a pretty sweet trio for WH.

On 1/15/2019 at 10:35 PM, Bisque said:

Saw them I play early afternoon on the Other Stage 2013. Left Hospital Records take over of the the little ship outside the Wow! tent, got to the front in about 5 minutes just before they came on. Ended with Constellations & it was a special moment. 

B98B2CE8-2BC7-4161-B4D6-7093C64AD41D.jpeg

01F455BB-4531-40FA-B02A-72C9E276C0D7.jpeg

Edit- I was going to go just day at Boomtown to see them but couldn’t get off work & Winchester to home & back is further than I thought. They would have been epic there

Ah. There you are. Still alive then. 

On 1/15/2019 at 10:47 PM, Gucci Piggy said:

Wtf I never knew Boomtown was in Winchester. The site is literally a 20 minute drive from my house.

Wha? Where do you live then, GP?

9 hours ago, dentalplan said:

Doesn’t bode well for a Mitski appearance, if she’s over for APE and then back at Red Rocks supporting Death Cab the Tuesday before Glasto.

Although I wouldn’t be surprised if her leaked APE appearance doesn’t come to fruition, seeing as she doesn’t seem to have shows around then, and she was pretty hacked off when she learned about the Anschutz stuff before playing Coachella a couple of years back.

Didn't she get confirmed for Gov Ball over the same weekend? That would suggest it's off 

1 hour ago, the wonderwhy said:

Didn't she get confirmed for Gov Ball over the same weekend? That would suggest it's off 

On the Friday. Contrary to what Gazza says, it would actually be possible to do both gigs.

25 minutes ago, jj200 said:

Thats funny my sister also goes to uni in southampton

How do you know your sister isn’t @Gucci Piggy?

Edited by dentalplan