Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

On 1/14/2019 at 9:06 AM, Sasperella said:

I saw them in Sheffield this week too, bought tickets after failing to see them at Boomtown - so so good! Think I last saw them supporting the Prodigy in 2010, but they seemed far better now. Would definitely go back for more at the farm if they were around! If they already headlined the JP though, I wonder where they could turn up

Saw them I play early afternoon on the Other Stage 2013. Left Hospital Records take over of the the little ship outside the Wow! tent, got to the front in about 5 minutes just before they came on. Ended with Constellations & it was a special moment. 

B98B2CE8-2BC7-4161-B4D6-7093C64AD41D.jpeg

01F455BB-4531-40FA-B02A-72C9E276C0D7.jpeg

Edit- I was going to go just day at Boomtown to see them but couldn’t get off work & Winchester to home & back is further than I thought. They would have been epic there

Edited by Bisque

4 minutes ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

Larkin Poe, who I've touted on these pages before, are around. They last played in 2016 (Avalon). If they show up at the farm,  I'm hoping for an early afternoon appearance in JPT or Park this time.

Really hope they play. They were great in the Avalon and are making a bit of a name for themselves now. Going to see them in Glasgow in the spring.  Another act from 2016 I would like to see this year is the Norwegian singer Aurora. Tremendous set in the JP that year. Whilst I am at it a shout out for Christine and the queens as well! 

1 hour ago, Ayrshire Chris said:

Really hope they play. They were great in the Avalon and are making a bit of a name for themselves now. Going to see them in Glasgow in the spring.  Another act from 2016 I would like to see this year is the Norwegian singer Aurora. Tremendous set in the JP that year. Whilst I am at it a shout out for Christine and the queens as well! 

Yeah, I was at that Avalon set, it was great despite the mud. I’ve got tickets for some converted cow shed in Perth! Will give Aurora a listen.

4 hours ago, jj200 said:

Bastille got annconed for rock wechter today and they will play on the Thursday. I have a feeling they will be at Glastonbury.

I hope not. They probably demand a big slot these days so it’s a large slot wasted to facking bastille