Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

24 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

does that mean they're moving back to Camberley? :D

I used to see them driving around sometimes - in big flash cars when things were going well, tho the last time I saw them they were in the back of an Austin Metro. :lol: 

I also worked on a restaurant that Craig bought with his pay-off (his dad did restaurants), but it was a cheap and shitty job and the restaurant didn't last long under that name (I forget what it was).

Watching the documentary I had to ask R Mam if there was another Bros, as I don’t think he was even pictured in the whole feature. Looked him up and he seems to be doing the best of all. :lol: 

26 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I used to see them driving around sometimes - in big flash cars when things were going well, tho the last time I saw them they were in the back of an Austin Metro. :lol: 

I also worked on a restaurant that Craig bought with his pay-off (his dad did restaurants), but it was a cheap and shitty job and the restaurant didn't last long under that name (I forget what it was).

He's done pretty bloody well for himself since though, has Craig.

3 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yep. They played and they were awesome. Took me back to being 12.

But baby if you had to go away...

Dang it, if memory serves some pretty powerful chemicals were kicking in and I didn't want to sit around anymore. When I came to I was in the cinema tent watching Ferris Bueller and someone was telling me that Michael Jackson was dead...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Dang it, if memory serves some pretty powerful chemicals were kicking in and I didn't want to sit around anymore. When I came to I was in the cinema tent watching Ferris Bueller and someone was telling me that Michael Jackson was dead...

Yes! That night forever ingrained in my memory. Watching East 17, loving it and then coming out to all the Jacko rumours. And none of the texts from the outside world about Jacko getting through for hours so we never really knew whether to trust it. Christ how is that nearly 10 years ago?

5 minutes ago, Zoo Music Girl said:

Yes! That night forever ingrained in my memory. Watching East 17, loving it and then coming out to all the Jacko rumours. And none of the texts from the outside world about Jacko getting through for hours so we never really knew whether to trust it. Christ how is that nearly 10 years ago?

Apparently I phoned up a mate at 2am utterly spannered for confirmation. She was not happy, especially as she had to get up in a few hours for work...

25 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Watching the documentary I had to ask R Mam if there was another Bros, as I don’t think he was even pictured in the whole feature. Looked him up and he seems to be doing the best of all. :lol: 

I just typed out a whole post about how my dad was talking to me about Bros whilst he was watching a program about the biggest Christmas number ones, and told me one of them is mega successful now and made me Google which one it was, and when I told him which one it was he was surprised cos it wasn't the one he thought it was.

Now I've googled it all to make sure I remembered it correctly it turns out the whole thing was about East 17, not Bros. Ffs.

56 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

Craig?  Who is Craig?  There were two members in Bros, surely?

14 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm guessing you were about ten? :P 

I'm guessing that comment went over your head ? :P  I remember Craig, but he was astonishingly absent from the Bros doc.  I know that the story was about the brothers, but you would have thought he'd get a teensy little mention.

Edited by stuartbert two hats

There was ANOTHER guy in Bros? Fucking hell, this whole saga just keeps getting weirder. Firstly it's this fucking band who I've never ever heard of are back, apparently they were completely massive but how come nobody's ever talked about them during my lifetime then? "Oh surely you've heard this song, it's their biggest hit" no, I've never heard that song, and it sounds completely shit. The there's a documentary with the pair of them and they're a real life Alan Partridge and David Brent and Nigel Tufnell all in one. And now all of a sudden there's this third guy who was never seen or mentioned in the doc.

I'm not fucking having this. It's not real is it? There never was any such thing as Bros.

• Upvote 6

1 hour ago, GETOFFAMYLAWN said:

There was ANOTHER guy in Bros? Fucking hell, this whole saga just keeps getting weirder. Firstly it's this fucking band who I've never ever heard of are back, apparently they were completely massive but how come nobody's ever talked about them during my lifetime then? "Oh surely you've heard this song, it's their biggest hit" no, I've never heard that song, and it sounds completely shit. The there's a documentary with the pair of them and they're a real life Alan Partridge and David Brent and Nigel Tufnell all in one. And now all of a sudden there's this third guy who was never seen or mentioned in the doc.

I'm not fucking having this. It's not real is it? There never was any such thing as Bros.

I can't answer, I can't answer that

• Upvote 2