Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

Just now, rivalschools.price said:

When people talk about Greeta van Fleet they often say that they ‘may as well become a Zeppelin tribute act’ as if that’s better than writing and performing your own songs.

OTOH if they became a tribute act, at least the songs would be good

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, thewayiam said:

Souness is an old salty twat isn't he

I don't have Sky Sports so rarely see what he has to say, most of the streams I watch tend to be from the US.

Sorry to have brought football into this thread everyone, come join the actual football thread for more bonhomie.

20 hours ago, Bisque said:

I saw Enter Shikari last night in Brixton, great gig, not to everyones liking I know but their Europe tour finishes in April & they haven’t been announced for R&L (not that would make much difference to playing both)

I saw them in Sheffield this week too, bought tickets after failing to see them at Boomtown - so so good! Think I last saw them supporting the Prodigy in 2010, but they seemed far better now. Would definitely go back for more at the farm if they were around! If they already headlined the JP though, I wonder where they could turn up

36 minutes ago, Sasperella said:

I saw them in Sheffield this week too, bought tickets after failing to see them at Boomtown - so so good! Think I last saw them supporting the Prodigy in 2010, but they seemed far better now. Would definitely go back for more at the farm if they were around! If they already headlined the JP though, I wonder where they could turn up

Reckon they're more likely to show up at R&L, but imagine they'd be on the Other if they do play. Headlined both JP and Leftfield last time (both great, though I underestimated how lively a Glasto pit could get).

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Stereophonics are playing forests next June...

Not that I think they'll be at Glastonbury (IOW perhaps) but just be aware that they are lurking out there...

There certainly are a lot of dangerous acts around next year we need to be wary of. I feel like every week another act announces a tour and I'm like

Image result for may god have mercy on us all simpsons

6 minutes ago, dentalplan said:
‘Coming Home’. The letters H.O.M.E. are so important because they personify the word home.

does that mean they're moving back to Camberley? :D

I used to see them driving around sometimes - in big flash cars when things were going well, tho the last time I saw them they were in the back of an Austin Metro. :lol: 

I also worked on a restaurant that Craig bought with his pay-off (his dad did restaurants), but it was a cheap and shitty job and the restaurant didn't last long under that name (I forget what it was).

Edited by eFestivals