Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

2 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

Depends if they get lucky in the resale.

Wife wants to go see them, I’m trying to convince her to take the risk of missing them now as the might be at Glasto ? 

so if you could all start a thread saying how they are nailed on for the Sunday I will delete this and show her. 

2 hours ago, morph100 said:

Wife wants to go see them, I’m trying to convince her to take the risk of missing them now as the might be at Glasto ? 

so if you could all start a thread saying how they are nailed on for the Sunday I will delete this and show her. 

Show her this, tell her Somerset Live is gospel when it comes to Glasto: https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2019-rumours-big-1821293

10 minutes ago, Brave Sir Robin said:

Show her this, tell her Somerset Live is gospel when it comes to Glasto: https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2019-rumours-big-1821293

Haha just have done thanks, seems to be working so far ?

8 hours ago, BlackZeppelin said:

Playing in Byron Bay at Easter. Would love to see them at the farm. Much prefer either Dead Weather or Raconteurs to him touring as Jack White. 

Racs were absolutely superb last time they played. Would be delighted if they did again.

17 minutes ago, SwedgeAntilles said:

Flo, The Strokes and Tyler the Creator headlining Governors Ball

Edit to include the poster 

IMG_20190107_140556.jpg

This is well nice. The Strokes headlining three times since they last brought out an album (let’s face it, if there is one in the works it’s not out before June) is hilarious but it’s their town so they probably can.

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

This is well nice. The Strokes headlining three times since they last brought out an album (let’s face it, if there is one in the works it’s not out before June) is hilarious but it’s their town so they probably can.

Very much the <any Manchester band> to New York's Manchester 

4 hours ago, RyanS said:

Solid lineup at Governors Ball - plenty I'd like to see at Glastonbury the following month.

Nice to see Suzi Wu on there.   Saw her at a local festival in the summer playing to about 15 of us and thought she had great potential

I don't see it, take Flo out and it looks very bad imo.