Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

4 minutes ago, e2p2 said:

Ten more for Rock Werchter. Just announced: Bring Me The Horizon, Kylie, Paul Kalkbrenner, Years & Years, THE BLAZE, Miles Kane, Nothing But Thieves, Vance Joy, Yungblud and Bang Bang Romeo.

I'd expect all of them bar BMTH, Bang Bang Romeo and maybe THE BLAZE. not really rock in Kylie and Y&Y though is it.

20 minutes ago, thewayiam said:

I'd expect all of them bar BMTH, Bang Bang Romeo and maybe THE BLAZE. not really rock in Kylie and Y&Y though is it.

I was gunna yesterday do we think BMTH could be there? If they announce their London show this side of Christmas, it could be a go’er.

if enter shikari can headline John peel, I reckon they could do that or even sub/3rd other. 

Also, if they can book napalm death, they should book architects

11 minutes ago, endswithMJ said:

I was gunna yesterday do we think BMTH could be there? If they announce their London show this side of Christmas, it could be a go’er.

if enter shikari can headline John peel, I reckon they could do that or even sub/3rd other. 

Also, if they can book napalm death, they should book architects

BMTH subbed the other last time so not sure they'd do that again. I tend to agree with you on John Peel, think headlining there would be their best fit if they're happy to do it.

4 minutes ago, Mouseboy11 said:

BMTH subbed the other last time so not sure they'd do that again. I tend to agree with you on John Peel, think headlining there would be their best fit if they're happy to do it.

Don’t think they subbed did they? 3rd or 4th down I thought ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

judt kinda think they’re not aiming to play Download now so glasto and reading is where they’ll wanna play in terms of festivals 

Edited by endswithMJ

1 hour ago, thewayiam said:

Would they play any higher equivalent that headlining JP like last time?, I'd have said 3rd Other/4th Pyramid but I don't see then on Pyramid.

Maybe, but I think you underestimate them a little. Their headline slot in 2015 in the John Peel tent was a triumph, their last two albums have been well received and as a live act they (well, Brett at least) puts it all in. I'm not a superfan or anything, it's just that I see a successful headline slot in the JP should be followed by something equivalent on another stage