Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

18 minutes ago, dentalplan said:

Iggy Pop playing Trondheim Rocks somewhere between the 27th and 29th June.

edit: think he’s the 29th (Saturday) as the headline slots on the first two night are spoken for.

Does he do consecutive days in different countries? Shame if he's touring around Glastonbury again and he doesn't play.

Remember Kim Wilde, anyone?

She seems to be touring a bunch of tiny venues all over the Netherlands right now (I had no idea the Dutch were such Kim Wilde fans) and has a date somewhere in Scotland in June. 

I guess she would be a fun '80s moment somewhere around the farm, no? An excuse to wear some of those lovely '80s outfits and hairstyles? 

22 minutes ago, Gabi_says said:

She seems to be touring a bunch of tiny venues all over the Netherlands right now (I had no idea the Dutch were such Kim Wilde fans) and has a date somewhere in Scotland in June. 

I guess she would be a fun '80s moment somewhere around the farm, no? An excuse to wear some of those lovely '80s outfits and hairstyles? 

Could easily be an afternoon booking in Avalon.

1 hour ago, Gabi_says said:

she plays lots of the 'let's rock...' festivals each summer.

(they're an 80s nightmare :P )

1 minute ago, suzie sue said:

Four tet plus immersive light show ally pally May 2019 yes please for G!

I'd probably end up missing him due to him headlining a stage and being in the middle of a mad clash, but always up for Four Tet at Glastonbury, and hopefully/almost inevitably he'd do a few sets across the weekend.

3 hours ago, maelzoid said:

Yeah, if they bother to turn up.

Am I right, MadCool?

It's going to be a pretty tall order to make sure no ones playing on any stage near them, can't wait for Marcus Mumford to get told to move on from his impromptu acoustic set on the bandstand because it's 'too loud'.

8 hours ago, H.M.V said:

To summarise, Kiss, Massive Attack and Specials are touring to save the delicate flowers who can't read previous posts. :P

Ah, thank you. Popped by to see if the Specials had been mentioned. Some years back I caught Neville Staple in the SE corner on Sunday night, all was going well then Jerry Dammers guested for a couple of numbers.!!! I freaked, much to the puzzlement of the yoofs stood nearby!

Would love to know what year that was if anyone knows?

Edited by HalfAnIdiot

5 minutes ago, The Martini Police said:

Do we have any solid reason to believe Bon Iver or anyone else won't do both? 

Nope. 

It'll be interesting to see how many acts are shared. I imagine APE will want to keep it as few as possible but that'll be difficult. 

Field Day used to share lots with Glastonbury. Both of their headliners in 2016 played (PJ Harvey and Skepta) and there are probably many other examples too.