Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, kingcrawler said:

I was going to say that might rule out Kendrick now but seems like there’s still another headliner to come going by their thread. 

There's definitely another one for the Thursday but it might take a while until they announce it. Usually they don't have all the headliners on when tickets sale starts (this Friday) and the last headliner get announced in January/February. With that said, they're not acting as usual this year so they might announce the last one this week too. 

11 minutes ago, OddRon said:

supposedly he only does headline slots so he's either not playing or swallowed a big pill and accepted maybe other headliner or pyramid sub. Saw him earlier this year at his two week stay in London and it was wonderful so would happily see him again

He subbed Beyoncé (ultimately Lady Gaga) last year at Coachella. I think he must have walked back on that demand, or it was a tall tale in the first place.

21 minutes ago, OddRon said:

Good good, worried APE will bag him with their money bags to be honest

Seems like an obvious one to me. Just gotta see how APE affects acts playing Glasto. If it does stop em playing then I worry we'll lose some of the recent bookings we've had in the vein of The National, LCD Soundsystem, Beck, etc.

Lots of chatter about the likes of Vampire Weekend, David Byrne and other goodies doing it next year so I hope it doesn't rule em out for us.

23 minutes ago, Gucci Piggy said:

Seems like an obvious one to me. Just gotta see how APE affects acts playing Glasto. If it does stop em playing then I worry we'll lose some of the recent bookings we've had in the vein of The National, LCD Soundsystem, Beck, etc.

Lots of chatter about the likes of Vampire Weekend, David Byrne and other goodies doing it next year so I hope it doesn't rule em out for us.

There is always that worry I guess, this year had no Glastonbury to worry about losing acts to but being at Mad Cool for example made me envious that say Bilbao had Childish Gambino and Parquet Courts and I'm sure people at say Rock Werchter felt the same about Mad Cool or vice versa. I'l be a little gutted if APE do get someone like The Strokes and Glasto does not, least there's enough time inbetween to attend both 

6 minutes ago, eFestivals said:

I'm pretty sure that The Strokes have always turned down Glasto to take higher-paying shows instead.

If that's the case i can't really see why it's going to change this year.

A nice charitable act from a band that defintely all still love each other and do it for their love of music and would never sell out