Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

1 hour ago, dentalplan said:

Just seen that the earlier-mentioned Toto are booked up at Clamrock(!) in Austria over most of Glastonbury weekend so sorry Totodiles, it ain’t looking up.

Is Roger Hodgson in Austria as well (and ruled out as well by implication)?

Edited by Blisterpack

7 hours ago, Hugh Jass said:

Wouldn't get your hopes up. They did a run of UK dates two/three years ago that ended the day before the festival started IIRC and we were all certain they were going to be there...

Apparently their tours are either all indoor or all outdoor performances. Even though in 2017 they looked nailed on for Glasto date-wise, it could never have happened for that reason. So, it looks like they’re doing outdoor shows next summer, which makes it slightly more promising..

Just a quick message to a couple of you trolls on eFestivals who are making a name for yourselves out of me – and also people moralising and virtue signalling and being SJWs and banging on about gammons.

Number one: Cocaine and I have had no relationship for decades.

(sniiiiiiiiiiiiff)

Number two: Don’t you ever surmise what has fallen out of my pocket. It was a hankie. I need to blow my nose a lot. Dont know why.

You’re on thin ice. Don’t libel my name. Dusty Bin didn’t like litter and I don’t really like litter.  The cast of Grange Hill said "Just Say No" and so do I. I wrote a song about it. But it gets a bit preposterous in my drugs pocket.  The drugs dont work and neither do my pockets.

In The Verve I was known as Matlock because of my white suit, with its pockets full of drugs, so get your facts right. You’re on thin ice, like a cat in a bag waiting to drown.

Peace.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, CaledonianGonzo said:

Just a quick message to a couple of you trolls on eFestivals who are making a name for yourselves out of me – and also people moralising and virtue signalling and being SJWs and banging on about gammons.

Number one: Cocaine and I have had no relationship for decades.

(sniiiiiiiiiiiiff)

Number two: Don’t you ever surmise what has fallen out of my pocket. It was a hankie. I need to blow my nose a lot. Dont know why.

You’re on thin ice. Don’t libel my name. Dusty Bin didn’t like litter and I don’t really like litter.  The cast of Grange Hill said "Just Say No" and so do I. I wrote a song about it. But it gets a bit preposterous in my drugs pocket.  The drugs dont work and neither do my pockets.

In The Verve I was known as Matlock because of my white suit, with its pockets full of drugs, so get your facts right. You’re on thin ice, like a cat in a bag waiting to drown.

Peace.

Calm down, Matlock. It’s just a storm in a heavenly teacup.