Acts Touring Around Glastonbury 2019

Gnomicide

12 minutes ago, vintagelaureate said:

2016888960_Screenshot_20180827-1546462.thumb.png.42de80198bf5fc470ae36ad2443b5871.png

He's running out of stuff to do. After this Technique and Republic tour, there is not much left. I can't see many people being too bothered if he tours Get Ready, Waiting for the sirens call or the Monaco stuff.

Would be fun to see him do Music Complete though, just to really take the piss.

Saying all that, I would be there without a shadow of a doubt if he played Glastonbury (If I am lucky enough to get a ticket)

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...
18 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

That looks like no Glastonbury to me. They aren’t doing consecutive nights let alone three in a row.

I'd  like to see them at the festival before they actually retire. Still at least that will be Dad's Christmas present sorted. 

Credit card will be taking a true battering next week!  ?

Who's even in the band now?  Guessing Henley and Schmit, is Walsh still playing as well?

It's a weird one, I could still have been on board with the idea after the final falling out with Felder,  but with Frey shuffling off the coil it's just starting to feel a bit....not so much.  I know Henley's the voice, but yeah, dunno.

54 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

That looks like no Glastonbury to me.

I had a convo with Michael about them about a decade ago, one time when they were touring.

He said he'd tried for them but they were waaaaay too expensive, and at that point because of the price he definitely didn't seemed arsed about missing out on them. His attitude was sort-of "fuck 'em". 

11 minutes ago, DownboundTrain52 said:

Wasn't he meant to be retiring due to being unable to play anymore or something like that?

He said he was going deaf, and his hands 'just about work'. But he never said he wouldn't perform anymore. Actually, he said he hoped people would still come and see him. This was in January though.

EDIT: He sort of said he won't tour anymore and just do a handful of dates instead. Maybe we never know when it'll be his last?

Edited by StupidDream

36 minutes ago, StupidDream said:

He said he was going deaf, and his hands 'just about work'. But he never said he wouldn't perform anymore. Actually, he said he hoped people would still come and see him. This was in January though.

EDIT: He sort of said he won't tour anymore and just do a handful of dates instead. Maybe we never know when it'll be his last?

They need to get him booked. Would still be the best guitar player the farm has ever seen.