Isle of Wight 2019 Festival

galbani

58 minutes ago, stanh said:

am no fan of them myself, but according to their poster they've sold 10 dates out of 13.

Screenshot 2019-01-08 at 11.33.56.png

not the truth. I just tried at one ticketing site and there were only 5 shows with no tickets - some of the shows with tickets only had VIP tickets while others had a number of 'normal' seats available, tho often the more expensive seats.

Saw Foals at Glastonbury a while back, nothing special I thought. They’d be an uninspiring headliner choice imo. I’d take a guess that there will be one hopefully two big draws and then maybe bands like Foals will be making up the numbers for other top slots. 

Think madge will be doing her own shows and possibly Glastonbury in 2019. Although being LN she’s an outside chance. 

U2 are signed up to LN, they are supposedly in OZ and NZ in 2019. Got no chance for IOW though ?. Hopefully the Cure play!, I need to see them this year somewhere!.