Isle of Wight 2019 Festival

galbani

53 minutes ago, retrokev said:

they said they not playing

41 minutes ago, ms7 said:

no i can't see anything that says they are, but its on the clashfinder, was hoping they were!

Back when Keane were announced they posted a poster with the Lightning Seeds on it so had based it off of that, hadn't realised they'd since confirmed they aren't. It'll be interesting to see who fills that space, no doubt another cover band

Don’t see that contracts are still being sorted for acts.  This type of stuff is sorted ages ago.  

The slot Jessie J was in isn’t filled.  Can’t tell me an act that size hasn’t got their diary full for the summer already, let alone less than 4w time. 

4 hours ago, AMBEV said:

Don’t see that contracts are still being sorted for acts.  This type of stuff is sorted ages ago.  

The slot Jessie J was in isn’t filled.  Can’t tell me an act that size hasn’t got their diary full for the summer already, let alone less than 4w time. 

wait and see

4 hours ago, AMBEV said:

you are such a funny guy, you really need to be up there

9 hours ago, AMBEV said:

Just because nothing has been announced doesn’t mean it hasn’t been sorted 

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Pr0paneNightm4re said:

Hey, I’m thinking of attending this year to see Biffy Clyro on the Sunday. I can’t camp cos I’m only going for the day ticket. Does anyone know of any cheap(ish) accommodation near by? Or any other way of staying after? 

Cheers

There are a few on Airbnb in Newport from about £29 per night.

3 hours ago, Neon said:

In the way that you always look on the negative side, in my view you think the glass is always half empty.

and i find that amusing.

That’s fine.  I’m the total opposite in really life actually and apologise if I come over that way.  

As a consumer I find it frustrating that they haven’t kept to their previous business models. Going forward the writing could be on the wall for this reason.  I reckon they’ll be lucky to his 45-50k sales this year.  This making it not financially viable in future. 

On 5/20/2019 at 12:32 PM, AMBEV said:

That’s fine.  I’m the total opposite in really life actually and apologise if I come over that way.  

As a consumer I find it frustrating that they haven’t kept to their previous business models. Going forward the writing could be on the wall for this reason.  I reckon they’ll be lucky to his 45-50k sales this year.  This making it not financially viable in future. 

That’s ok I guess it hard to judge folks and I spoke out of turn. I am a bit of a pillock and often do. I am generally fairly harmless ?

• Upvote 1