Isle of Wight 2019 Festival

galbani

On 4/12/2019 at 10:29 AM, Dan846 said:

Does anybody know when information for The Big Chill is released? I think that's what they're called - the company who sell pre ordered cold cases of beer. Thanks

Don’t know if they will this year if they’re having the co op there.  They may just do the lot.   

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/19/2019 at 10:37 AM, AMBEV said:

Don’t know if they will this year if they’re having the co op there.  They may just do the lot.   

Co-Op announced for this year.

The whole thing feels very subdued at the moment. Excitement levels are low. Unusual for me... The most exciting thing at the moment is figuring out how to smuggle my gin through security...

Clashfinder (early I know) shows some disappointing overlaps...

19 hours ago, galbani said:

Co-Op announced for this year.

The whole thing feels very subdued at the moment. Excitement levels are low. Unusual for me... The most exciting thing at the moment is figuring out how to smuggle my gin through security...

Clashfinder (early I know) shows some disappointing overlaps...

I’m taking 3 x 8y old girls with me to smuggle mine in. They’re quite happy to shout peado at any one who comes near them. ?

* They are my step daughters and friends. 

7 hours ago, jump said:

That This Feeling stage looks decent. Hands Off Gretel, Saint Agnes and Red Rum Club are well worth checking out. I take it Sway isn't the same one as the rapper otherwise his stock has dropped.

Thanks, will check them out. I’m happy to see Saltwater Sun and Mellor on there, good local bands (Reading) to me 

On 5/10/2019 at 8:24 AM, AMBEV said:

I’m taking 3 x 8y old girls with me to smuggle mine in. They’re quite happy to shout peado at any one who comes near them. ?

You don't need them all. Using them as alcohol mules you could easily recoup your ticket costs....

4 hours ago, Neon said:

I have only just noticed that the stage timings are now on the app.

Guess you all know but if not then they are.

?

Going by the app it looks like there are acts missing.  Big gals and main stage done by 10.50 on Sunday?