So how much truth is there in this Madonna rumour?

bexj

31 minutes ago, priest17 said:

How long do I have to wait till we talk about Britney Spears this seriously?

Don't say 2028 when Hit Me Baby is 30 years old, I'm hoping to have weaned off coming on this site every day by then.

Right now? People are probably writing PhDs about the greatness of Toxic.

8 hours ago, Pinhead said:

'Drive ticket sales' ha - they could sell out with The Wurzels headlining...

The Wurzels where one of my favourite acts of all times. Especially with the opening line of "right then you druggies, if you don't like cider then fuck off" . Forever in my memory and an absolutely amazing performance. Hopefully they will clash with Madonna. ?

Genuine question why do we always doubt that an act will play a greatest hits set at a festival show?

I feel like if you’re worrying about an absence of classics you’re worrying about the wrong thing.

Has an act ever headlined and only played new material? Please enlighten me if i’m missing someone

edit: Madonna will also know exactly what Glastonbury is. She’s not someone completely cut off from the real world

Edited by Matt42
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, mungo57 said:

Hopefully zero truth in this - not a fan at all.

First post back for at least a year or so, good to be back. This time last year I had to have an emergency operation for my hernia (actually that was in May) and I didn't have Glasto tickets (which turned out to be a good thing) so I stopped posting. Then I forgot Efests existed. Now I'm back having realised this weekend past would have been G Time!

Here's hoping for a) tickets next year and b) a Madonna free Glasto

Welcome back. Hope you're keeping well this year. I agree with a) but I would enjoy seeing Madonna at Glastonbury.